Tummytocker Tummytocker 51-55, F 7 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

I have a very happy life here, I really don't know why people complain &/or get depressed. Life on earth is what you make it, just ignore religion & news reports, then life's happy! :-) lol

Best Answer

Are you saying that you never have any problems/stresses in your life....? If the answer is 'yes', then sorry, I don't believe you.

Best Answer

Life on earth is indeed what you make it...very well said :} This can be your hell...if that's what you feel it to be...or this could be your heaven if that's what you choose it to be. We are a product of our thoughts...I'm glad you have a happy life :}

Best Answer

Of course I've had stresses & problems, that's part of life, but if you face up to them, overcome them, & turn problems into opportunities, you stay happy. Well I do anyway!

Best Answer

Everybody here has problems, I'm sure you would agree. If you happen to be lucky enough to deal with them, then good for you. But what about those less fortunate who, through reasons beyond their control, do not have the strength or wisdom to deal with problems? Is it a case of 'I'm all right Jack'? Why can't there be a world where there are no problems at all for anyone?

Best Answer

You're seeking Eutopia, I'm happy in this world :-)

Best Answer

Here in Arizona it sure feels like hell

Best Answer

I'd say this is purgatory at worst.

Best Answer

Life IS What YOU Make of It.

Best Answer

So if someone, for example, is born to a drug-addicted mother who couldn't give a toss about the child and the child ends up in a care home where he/she is abused, 'life is what they made it'...? Get real.

Best Answer

Yeah like if I made the girl I was gonna marry die in a car accident. Or my rich Uncle made his partner embezzle money from their company so they could go bankrupt. Most things are out of our control

Best Answer

That childs Life hasn't Begun yet. When they are on their own they will choose to either MAKE something of their Life ,or Become a Drug addict themself,and CRY about How they were given such a Bad Life.
Get Smart :)

Best Answer

Exactly. Bad things happen - to everyone in varying degrees. Is it then not possible that this world is 'hell'?

Best Answer

Sorry, but those are excuses to give up. I've had greater Tragedies In my life than most people could bear,and I carried on, I'm better off for it. :)

Best Answer

Are you all there? Some people have the most dreadful childhoods that affect them for the rest of their life. You're obviously so wrapped up in your 'happy' life that you don't notice anyone else's suffering.

Best Answer

If your Looking for Excuses EVERYBODY has One,and they all think theirs is Best. What makes you think my life is any better than yours? I'm just NOT Whining About it.

Best Answer

I'm not whining about my life. I like my life, but there is tragedy all the time going on all round the world. Luckily I do have the capacity to 'bounce back' but lots of people don't. Wars and evil surely make the world 'hell'. This isn't about 'you' personally. Get over yourself.

Best Answer

What about young children who lose limbs in man-created wars? Try telling them to 'carry on'. Talk about having a big ego....!!

Best Answer

It's obvious you have a lot of Issues,that can't be addressed in a Paragraph .
Best Wishes

Best Answer

Ah yes. That's how you deal with things. Act like a ****.

Best Answer

sure do. i wish you well

Best Answer

Heaven is where you are happy, Hell is where you are miserable

any more questions?...

Best Answer

So your life has been one big bed of roses has it....? Right!

Best Answer