sindydoll sindydoll 41-45, F 12 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in WTK

Like I've stated many times since I joined this site, I'm (just here for the beer)

Best Answer

where can I get beer? Is that what the tokens are for?

Best Answer

somewhere someone once said ask and you might be surprised

Best Answer

Honestly I don't let online people offend me. People purposely want to get a rise. I take it for what it is. In my real life, different story.

Best Answer

why is there a difference between real life and virtual life? Is it that you do not see those on your computer screen as real.

Best Answer

Honestly no. Once the power button is pushed I return to my actually life. I do believe in a difference. Just my opinion.

Best Answer

That is fair enough. I can see that point of view and am guilty of it myself frequently.

Best Answer

Just ignore it. Obama will find a way to screw that up as well. You will always have prejudice any where you go. It's life. No big deal....Just deal with it however you feel.

Best Answer

Flag 'em as you find 'em.

Best Answer

sometimes I confront it. Often I decide it's pointless ('choose your battles')

Best Answer

I understand the choose your battles view point. I could and would only confront a prejudice from a position of knowledge.

Best Answer

Confrontation is right, i would say... If the person is only looking to provoke you, then maybe put him/her in his place verbally/intellectualy and if they keep on provoking then i guess, maybe draw the line somewhere and ignore them..

Best Answer

If we all stood and said no to prejudice then perhaps the wall of fear it would crumble and release the captive.

Best Answer

Maybe so..

Best Answer