Solitaire1984 Solitaire1984 51-55, F 13 Answers Feb 28, 2011

solitary souls are misunderstood. THEY NEED PEACE

Best Answer

Confusing yes..I just ended a relationship, some would say a very good one..Just to be alone.

Best Answer

isolation is my one true friend

Best Answer

I always enjoy being single. It's freedom to me, and I tend to focus on things I need to do to make my life better. Sure, the lonliness is a downer, but everything has a cost.

Best Answer

Strange no, relationships are hard work sometimes

Best Answer

Depends, if they need alone time to just chill out a little, then no. If they want space because they can't stand to be around you, yes. <br />
Some people enjoy independence and freedom, and when you are in a relationship you give up a lot of that. In order to continue being happy in this relationship I don't think asking for some alone time is too much to ask. It allows you to not feel suffocated, or like you need MORE space (I.E. BREAK UP) in order to have it. Consider giving someone a little alone time to as apart of relationship maintenance. <br />
But this only goes if your bf/gf just wants to some alone time (inner loner). Rather than can't stand to be around you for extended periods of time. Finds you annoying etc.

Best Answer

Does this describe you? I think it's totally cool!

Best Answer

No and that's what I want right now.

Best Answer

Strange…No! Some people find solitude more suiting. Especially if they’ve been hurt before.

Best Answer

No because that's all I want.

Best Answer