Ha-ha! It is time for you to pull a Rosa Parks.

Best Answer

haha thats what i was thinking to do

Best Answer

It sounds like a great idea to keep the trouble making boys close to the driver.

Best Answer

Makes sense to me. :-)

Best Answer

yeah but the girls are twice as bad

Best Answer

lol me thinks you're lying

Best Answer

haha nope i wish i could show you i might take a pic when i get on the bus and put it as my pic on here to show you haha

Best Answer

yes,you should .........

Best Answer

haha i will

Best Answer

and change your name. It makes me sad

Best Answer

alright i will,haha to what

Best Answer

He probably feels the need to keep a closer eye on the boys.

Best Answer

lol.... I agree...

Best Answer

The bus driver is probably trying to keep an eye on all those rowdy boys!!!<br />
Have you asked the bus driver why this is so?

Best Answer

Report it. When in doubt check it out. He is not allowed to do that. Iyou are right to think that is weird, because it is!

Best Answer

sounds to me like he wamts the girls in the back bc its easier for him to get a better view in the mirror up thier skirts . it would be hard for him to get that view if u sat right behind him!! i think u need to be aware of this driver. you really need to bring this to the attention of a school administrator immediatly if not sooner!!

Best Answer

If the Driver let you sit anywhere you want would everyone behave themself's.<br />
The Bus Driver is a dad or a mom and is doing what is right to keep you safe and his job is to drive to school safely and get you back home.<br />
I think you should tell your parents about these seating arangements they pay for your schooling and transportation.<br />
They can give you the best answer.

Best Answer

I got it..... Dress like a boy, put your hair up under a hat and walk right back there.

Best Answer

Is the bus driver a male, if so is he gay? There are laws against harming children. You will be safe...

Best Answer

If he were a real gentleman it would be the other way around :-)

Best Answer

it reminds me of the parable of jesus and the monkey paw

Best Answer

Hi Casey.

Best Answer

Whats up

Best Answer

The sky.

Best Answer

haha yeah it is

Best Answer

They don't want no funny stuff goin on back there! Hahaha! Probably old fashioned is all.

Best Answer

Yes! That is sexist behavior! Tell the principal or the Bus Leintnut, you could get him fired.

Best Answer

tell him to eff off and sit where you like

Best Answer