looklife looklife 18-21, F 160 Answers Jun 2, 2012

It's okay to not wear a bra if a girl or woman is relatively flat-chested, but a woman or girl with well-developed, large breasts, or breasts that really protrude from her body, it looks rather ghastly. Moreover, what's interesting is that the girls/women who run around like that are the ones who really shouldn't!

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

I dont think it looks slutty - I hope not, because I go that way fairly often.

Best Answer

I 'd love to see that

Best Answer

.no, it looks awesome

Best Answer

I think so too :D

Best Answer

God, I hope not, I haven't worn one in over 20 years!!

Best Answer

It is distracting to me, and I'm a heterosexual female. So I'm sure ot would be extremely eye-catching to men. Although, it usually just looks sloppy. If you're bigger than a B cup please don't do it. lol

Best Answer

Ok then, lets say you have two women, one is wearing a push up bra and low cut top showing ample cleavage, the other is braless but is wearing a top up to her neck, do you still think it's the braless woman that looks distracting???

Best Answer

if her nipples are hard.

Best Answer

What if the nipples are hard on the one wearing the pushup? They can be quite outstanding even with a bra.

Best Answer

Unless you have really long nipples, a bra hides them.

Best Answer

I don't care whether anyone thinks it's slutty or not. I'll choose whether or not to wear a bra.

Best Answer

I'm not female, of course, but I think that is THE RIGHT ANSWER! Just as I decide whether or not to wear a shirt while outdoors. I'm sorry if my pecks and my abs are not now what they were ten years ago, and I might not be the most attractive sight there is, I will decide whether or not I want to put a shirt on or take one off.

Ladies should have the same privilege with their bras.

Best Answer

No, I like it. It is just displaying part of natures beauty (O)(O)

Best Answer

Not if she's hot enough;) Even if she does look slutty, I really don't care.<br />
On someone who's a little bit too old, or a little too fat, or a little bit too untidy, it makes her look like she doesn't respect herself enough.

Best Answer

No...but i feel sorry for her boobs with all that gravity acting on them....

Best Answer

Not at all. I actually think it's slutty for a woman's boobs to be well presented (in a bra)

Best Answer

Interesting perspective.

Best Answer

I think a woman should be comfortable, dress as she wishes, and not worry about what other people think.

Best Answer

Depends on what they're wearing... For example, it's appropriate (and most times necessary) to not wear one with formal evening attire. That "little black dress" tends to lose a little zing when you don a bra. :-( Also when athletic women are casually out-n-about, it's nice to see them being free range. *lol*

Best Answer

No, it's sexy and sometimes used as a fashion statement

Best Answer

I think it depends on the size, age, and amount of jiggle. Then there are some places you just don't want to see it.

Best Answer

I think people use the term **** loosely for anything lately. I don't think women should feel pressured to wear bra even if it looks weird.

Best Answer

This Q was posted not even half an hour ago and already there's over 20 answers... gee, I wonder why??? haha<br />
I would say definitely NO, NADA. NEIN. NYET. Remember, the bra is relatively recent invention, so women have not always been wearing them.

Best Answer

imho a woman doesn't actually need to wear a bra unless it's to provide back support or if letting them swing is painful or inappropriate (a social or sporting event say). I know my wife prefers to let them out of the nest when she's relaxing and many men would just let the tackle swing in the breeze too if it wasn't for zipper trousers.

Best Answer

I wouldn't call it "slutty"..hahaha then again I don't what you would call it. To me it's all interpretive ba<x>sed on the person who has the problem with it. Personally bras are a pain in the ***--but damn imagine sagging DD's swinging back and forth?!! If My "darlings" were small I wouldn't wear a bra but I do because I want them to stay perky as possible

Best Answer

wearing a bra CAUSES sagging!

Best Answer

Yes it does look slutty. Let's be honest, you are showing the firmness of your breasts and if the weather does it's thing, also the size and shape of your nipples. <br />
But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try it ;-)

Best Answer

Not at all! I think a woman not wearing a bra looks sexy, and I believe a woman should show off her beauty more often.

Best Answer