Of course it is possible, but it is like finding a needle in a haystack.... actually finding true love anywhere is a bit like that!

Best Answer

Absolutely, IF you can actually get some dialog going....;)M

Best Answer

Sure I found my chinese wife online and we are married now and love each other no end

Best Answer

I met my last husband online and we were married and pregnant within one month and in that order...lol.. going on six years..but getting divorce. I think you can feel something most definitly, but you need to get to know them in person as well before using the "L" word.

Best Answer

its possible..<br />
but it all can turn out to be stupidity

Best Answer

Of course, it may even streamline the process depending on how you look at it due to the truthfulness that relative anonymity may allow.

Best Answer

Definitely. There is something special about discovering someone through their written word. But caveat vendor! (Let the buyer beware!)

Best Answer

I've done it three times.

Best Answer

Yes, it is possible.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I believe it is possible, after all you are just getting to know people like you would any where else for the most part.

Best Answer