anbuwayne22 anbuwayne22 18-21, M 12 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Community

Sure, but only after you are no longer her student.

Best Answer

well, yeah! it is a sex ed class after all...

Best Answer

its love :/ it does not matter what there profession is

Best Answer

If a teacher will "date" you, they're not a very professional teacher and don't value their career very much.<br />
Not smart.

Best Answer

No it is not right

Best Answer

dude shut the **** up your just a dumb *** troll

Best Answer

*sigh* And you're just an idiot, it is immoral, unethical, and in some cases illegal to date a student.I would explain it to you, but of course someone as dense as you probably couldn't understand the concept.

Best Answer

how about you go ask more of your perverted questions and try getting pity online sex you stupid *** troll

Best Answer

I would, but it's your mom's day off today.

Best Answer

you just proved how idiotic you are troll

Best Answer

If she's hot and you can afford her, why not?

Best Answer

Are you both legal?....if it helps you get that A

Best Answer

Even if they are of legal age the student can be expelled, and teachers fired. It's cheating!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

dude it does not matter what there job is :/

Best Answer

Don't preach to me, that's my opinion

Best Answer

but like if they are both of age it should not matter

Best Answer

ok let me try it this way, I'm looking at this as if it were me, I'd never date a teacher of mine regardless of age or whatever. This person who asked the question doesn't have to listen to me, if that's what they want then I don't really care.

Best Answer

:/ what if it was someone you have been dating and they became the teacher of your class ironically ?

Best Answer

Well that's irrelevant to this but if that were the circumstance then I suppose, but they wouldn't be my teacher, I said I wouldn't date MY teachers but I might date A teacher.

Best Answer

okay

Best Answer

After you finish school, fine.

Best Answer

I think it's morally wrong for a teacher to date a student. It may also legally be wrong, too.

Best Answer