Good question. This reminds me of Planned Parenthood, which will give out birth control pills and condoms to 12 year olds...with out their parents' permission. <br />
My husband and I had quite the heated discussion about this a few months ago. I'm torn between two ways of thinking. No, I don't think a 12 year old should be having sex, but at the same time, I know stuff like that happens, and I would hate to see a 12 year old get HIV or get pregnant or something like that.

Best Answer

It is a hot button and I have the same conflicts as you, but on ask.com ONLY the "where to get pills" answers were approved. Abstinence apparently isn't encouraged by them!

Best Answer

Wow, that's not cool!

Best Answer

I know what you are saying and abstinence should be encouraged as well and sex shouldn't be supported but they need to have the sex talk early and to your point it probably is moving to 10 as we speak

Best Answer

Absolutely. If kids are sexually active, the best thing to do is prevent unwanted pregnancies, especially children having children.

Best Answer

better than giving them help in how to care for a baby. Kids first experience is happening in 6th grade now...not right but reality.

Best Answer

Why stop at 13 - let's make it 10...I say remove the baby from the idiot's incapable hands.

Best Answer