silenthawk silenthawk 46-50, M 6 Answers Feb 16 in Dating & Relationships

I hope so

Best Answer

Hey! 1 person misses it! cool!

Best Answer

My hubby has a hairy chest so I'm lucky ;o)

Best Answer

remember when it was common for men to walk down the street with hair sticking out all over? I have nephews that wax and shave their chests now, times change I guess

Best Answer

It must be a younger man thing then. Although my son is 24 and he doesn't wax. I'm sure there are more men that don't than do.

Best Answer

it's not my thing, but lots of people like things that aren't "in style" - know people who prefer hairy chests!

Best Answer

Depends on the country you are in.

Best Answer

Maybe. But I will be out of luck if so. Not even hair one, and never will happen. Oh well. I'm fine with that.

Best Answer

I didn't know it wasn't in style. How can something like that go out of style? It's part of the human body. When will pinky fingers go out of style?

Best Answer

You are too young to remember, but in the 70's it was considered cool, men would walk down the street in v neck shirts with hair poking out all over, and the women loved it. Now, most men wax their chests until they get married

Best Answer

Like Larry on Three's Company. I have a hairy chest and v-neck t-shirts. Unless I need surgery, I don't see myself waxing. Fashion and styles sometimes annoy me. People are extremely fickle. What everyone hates today will be loved tomorrow. People should wear and groom as they wish.

Best Answer