HAHA, I used to do that in grade 1. I remember we had to write and draw in journals, and I didn't know what to do. Then the teacher told me to just put in anything, even imaginary stories. And then pretty much all I did was draw and write stories of my friends getting into fatal accidents, and getting eaten by monsters.
Agonystick Agonystick 22-25, M 11 Answers Jul 26, 2012

Its not normal. even for fun.

Best Answer

I was pretty much the same at that age. Love violence. I've always been a sadist....

Best Answer

My ex's son suffered trauma from birth to four. Diagnosed with PTSD, but parents did not get help and made it worse. The "artwork" from this boy was horrifying. He planned out gruesome attacks and sexual stalkings and did not know what was real. No understanding of consequences, either. I fully expect him to be in the national news, having committed one of the country's worst atrocities. It seems inevitable yet was so preventable.

Best Answer

You mean "is" preventable right? As in, he has not done anything yet, correct?

Best Answer

Uhm.... yes.

Best Answer

Definitely might want to get some clarification as to why...

Best Answer

It depends, has he been playing Violent Video games,Watching Violent Movies. He could just be Drawing what he has Seen.

Best Answer

Maybe he's being bullied by his friends or whatever.<br />
He's letting out his emotions and that's how he is doing it!

Best Answer

Nah my friends were pretty nice in grade 1. I think I just found the stories amusing. Does that make me sick?

Best Answer

Better to draw it than do it

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer