EmberWazowski EmberWazowski 18-21, F 9 Answers Feb 11 in Parenting & Family

Only if he's gay.

Best Answer

Only if you want to mess up the friendship or have him fall in love with you. <br />
Just wait till he brings some random girl home to screw or pouts and he acts jealous when you go out with a guy.

Best Answer

Thing is he already loves me

Best Answer

Well, if the feeling is mutual and you plan to share a bed with him... go for it.
IF he just gets to be closer to you having you as a roomie and then you date someone else, you will torture him!

Best Answer

It's never a good idea to become roommates with a friend of either gender. It will ruin the friendship.<br />
On the flip side of that, don't get too friendly with a roommate. Real life is not an episode of Friends.

Best Answer

that really depends on the circumstances, on the specific situation and the people involved...

Best Answer

This is the correct answer. :)

Best Answer

Depends on the situation and the people.<br />
This is just TV of course, but think about Will & Grace.<br />
I'm just mentioning it because I really do enjoy that show.

Best Answer

Depends on the person.

Best Answer

Only if you want the relationship to change to one that includes sex. whether you accept it or not, sex is inevitable.

Best Answer

Not a good idea to move in with someone you're not married to.

Best Answer