RunningGirl5 RunningGirl5 26-30, F 6 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Sports

I think it would be much better than badmitten

Best Answer

I can believe this is even a question! :0 ha ha i am an elite trampolininst and to train hours on end to hear people say ''it should just be for entertainment'' breaks my heart! its the same training principles for gymnastics and its soo aesthetically pleasing! i always aim for new heights (pardon the pun!) when ever i compete and its exhilarating and so satisfying when you achieve your goals. i hope i could go to the Olympics (although virtually impossible haha) because i love this sport so much! after london 2012 i hope it inspired more youngsters to take up the sport, its hardly got any attention to it at all. And i know all me and my friends aspire to be like the olympians. when ever i perfrom at school i hear gasps and see mouths wide open in awe at fairly simple moves (for me) becasue no one hardly sees a professional trampolinist! and i hope i can one day aspire people like the Olympic trampolinist have inspired me! :)

Best Answer

You can do flips an tricks on the trampoline though :(

Best Answer

Yes it seems like trampoline should just be for entertainment not competition.

Best Answer

They have beach volleyball for chrissakes! Why not include trampolining? Who makes these decisions? Christ!

Best Answer

Atleast in beach volleyball there is a team, and it does take some decent athletic ability, I supposec

Best Answer

Who does not want to see nearly nude hot women playing in the sand? But c'mon. Two people-men or women-and beach volleyball? How about real sports?

Best Answer