No. Something that important should be done face to face.

Best Answer

It's my case and i must say 'ABSOLUTELY N O T !!!'

Best Answer

It's a bit cowardly. Then again, it's easier, so if they're finding it tough to come out and admit that they want out, it's better than waiting until they build up the courage.

Best Answer

Thats as bad as texting a person you are breaking up

Best Answer

No. Always do it person.

Best Answer

Hard to say. Is it brave ? No, but if you're worried you can't handle the other person's reaction, then it's better than just dropping out of sight and never calling again.

Best Answer

only if you are not on the same continent

Best Answer

I think its easy to be blavk and white on this, but there are many factors such as how frequently you see them and how serious it is / how long yo have been an item. I have only done it a couple of times once by email.... simply because that was the main way we communicated and we had had one date. The second time by phone, simply again because meeting ui would have been difficult and she was a bit psycho, and it was only one date in. If it was a marriage or a long term partner though always in person as there are many things to discuss.

Best Answer

i think it depends on how long you were together and how serious the relationship got. for example, if you only went out with the person for a week or so breaking up over the phone might be ok.

Best Answer

Yes if you're a total ***

Best Answer

he was... trust me

Best Answer

then he wasn't worth your pinkie finger and in time you'll be glad its over. Him being such a jerk will help you get over him sooner. Hugs. x

Best Answer

Depends how, having a row and someone says that is it, OK I guess. Phone the person up just to say that, guess they want it to have an extra sting as well. Also can avoid drama.

Best Answer

Trust me...it's better than doing it using a postcard!

Best Answer

Morse code only.

Best Answer

No, thats low class. Use ims instead

Best Answer