Sometimes. I agree with asavage.

Best Answer

Spoiling them on a special occasion is more rewarding in the end.

Best Answer

I tend to agree mostly I go big on bdays and for xmas I get something small but thats about it

Best Answer

I am all for spoiling the kids. Then.. when they step out into the world.. it come crashing around them like a sledge hammer.. and they run back to mommie and daddie and never leave the house again...

Best Answer

haha ouch that was a good one ... although i dont think that would be idea

Best Answer

My son took his first GCSE exam today,I intend to treat him if he does well, What he does not know is i will treat him anyway because i know he did his best....My children are spoilt..I just hope they remember this and spoil me in my old age :)

Best Answer

Yes, I spoiled my kids and now their rotten!

Best Answer

sometimes but dont leave them with cousin Kevin

Best Answer

Yes but no too much cause then they wont mind you listen to you or respect you lol

Best Answer

Rewards are fine, but they have to work for them. Little gifts now and then, however, are more a show of kindness than spoiling. Letting them have anything they want? Gotta try to prevent that- as a parent, you have to maintain a hierarchy with rules and moderation, while still making sure you're both the boss and a loving parent. It's all about instilling the right values, and yeah- It's hard to draw the line sometimes! Not every gift is a lesson to them about them getting what they want- but do something enough and it becomes habit, making them think that everyone will give them anything they want, a dangerous thing indeed. <br />
... being a parent isn't easy, haha!

Best Answer

Spoil them to a point but make sure they understand the value of what they are given..I think some kids are two spoil and expected every thing to be given to them by their parents.

Best Answer

Spoil your kids and all others, I think it is great!

Best Answer

Rotten.

Best Answer