AllOverMe AllOverMe 18-21, F 17 Answers Jun 28, 2011

I always regret not giving my Maths teacher a fat lip before I left school

Best Answer

Yes, I always gave my teachers leaving gifts at the end of every year

Best Answer

Definitely not! I gave one of my teachers a present when she went away, she was also expecting a baby in September, so I got her a baby outfit too.

If you are somewhat embarrassed, do it in a group with your friends in that class. I did that for my one math teacher, I encouraged my friends to go in on this one gag gift I found.

Best Answer

i do for christmas and at the end of the year. I either bake and give a card. But for my homeroom teacher i tend to give a gift card and i usually draw something for them and they hang it up

Best Answer

Yes It's fine but make sure you choose your present wisely! Unlike the box of condoms my friend gave my geography teacher....eughh

Best Answer

LOL! i would never dare to do that. :P

Best Answer

I always do, and usually a personal letter thanking them for everything they've done.

Though lately, I've been spoiling my teachers too often.

Totally appropriate depending on the gift.

Best Answer

yes, why not?

i always gave presents to my teacher at the end of the year. If anyone have the wrong notion on doing that by you, you better give him/her A SOUND SLAP.

I gave presents to my teacher. so what?

Best Answer

*lol* :) i was graduating from school anyways so i didn't care if anybody had a wrong notion.

Best Answer

yes if you want to i always gave my teachers in primany school a small gift at end of year and a thank u card

Best Answer

Yes it is i give presents to my teacher all the time!

Best Answer

as long as it's not wrapped in newspaper and thrown through their window??!! :-)

Best Answer

Sure (: I do it all the time

Best Answer

My daughter always wanted to do this and the gifts would range from chocolates to teddy bears sporting the best teacher t-shirt .. i think most teachers would be happy with a thank - you ..

Best Answer

only if you want to ;)

Best Answer

I truly think that would be wonderful on your part and leave you and the teacher something to remember.A gife says so many things.

Best Answer

Are you speaking of a polished apple or a Porsche?

Best Answer