lisa2929 lisa2929 26-30, F 24 Answers Sep 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It depends on if the time you spend online chatting to another is time you are taking away from your partner. There is nothing wrong per se, but if you are choosing another to speak with while neglecting your lover in real, then yes, I call that cheating in a sense. Now if your lover is out, or not with you, or you both want to chat with other people, or she/he is doing something else, so you would not have "together" time anyway, then it's okay.

Best Answer

Thanks that helped me alot

Best Answer

if she doesnt no then yeah cuz its not exactly the type of thing just forget to tell someone lol n if she knows n doesn tlik it then yes again

Best Answer

It isn't cheating, but could lead up to it.

Best Answer

depends on what your chatting about?

Best Answer

No chatting with someone of the opposite sex is not cheating, it might lead to that, but just chatting no.

Best Answer

Depends on what the motive in chatting is. Human beings are innately social creatures. And there's a great truth to the fact that we are all indeed connected. I think the more we go through this world as strangers the more we're missing the opportunity to know our greater self. By connecting with another quite often they reflect something back to us that we weren't consciously aware of, and in so doing affirm our wholeness. That's a gift beyond measure that shouldn't be squandered...

Best Answer

if I was married and felt like I had to hide my chats from my partner <br />
then yes, it would be a form of cheating <br />
if he was ok with it then no

Best Answer

I always say, if you would be ok with your husband doing it, it should be negotiable. But ultimately it depends on how the husband would feel about it.

Best Answer

If she's in a locker room just in her bra and panties, then probably soon....

Best Answer

depends on what your looking for, but in my opinion there's nothing wrong with visiting with other people

Best Answer

yes it can be

Best Answer

not as long as her husband knows she is talking with other men and it depends on what sort of chatting you mean.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

That's how its started each and every time...you get familiar, offer a comforting shoulder, they start to project...in no time the talk turns sexual.<br />
I had two married women on my street that constantly walked by together, in very short shorts and bikini tops.<br />
It wasn't long that the woman next door was hanging over the fence.<br />
She said she needed some help with her sink.<br />
I ****** her on the kitchen table.

Best Answer