MultiAtEverything MultiAtEverything 18-21, M 26 Answers Jan 4, 2012

If I swear at my mammy id get my mouth washed out wiv soap and my bum slapped but wud still rather that than get grounded as at least its all ova quickly then isnt it?

Best Answer

how old are you Charlie?

Best Answer

14

Best Answer

I am 21, and I would go right over the knee and get a bare bottom spanking.

Best Answer

Yes, bare bottom with cane

Best Answer

By the time you reach teenage status you should know the rules set down by your parents. If you want to be treated as a teenager then respect your parents. If you want to act like a child then get your butt spanked.

Best Answer

God you sound like my mammy her fave saying must be well charlotte if you want to act like a child then ill treat you like a child which usually gets said just before i get put ova her knee to get my bum slapped!!

Best Answer

Its possible to speak your mind and stand up for yourself without swearing or even raising your voice. I wouldnt say spanking is the best punishment as it usually just makes things spiral out of control. There needs to be mutual respect. If my children show me respect then I show them respect. There are ways to deal with things without violence or swearing. Communication is essential but it requires all parties involved to be able to remain calm to get their point across and everyone needs to respect each others feelings

Best Answer

i think a LOUD talking from your parents will straiten out

Best Answer

I found with my daughters if I go quite and just softly tell them that I am not happy with their behaviour and they should leave me alone until I decide what to do they generally check their behaviour and try to make up for it much quicker than if I shout. Not sure why but they seem to find it quite scary when I go quiet and walk away

Best Answer

We listen betta when you talk to us than when you shout cos we r teens not kids so you dont need to scream at us im always telling my mammy that!

Best Answer

Yes. Parents have a responsibility to teach their children to behave properly. That doesn't end when kids become teenagers. If a spanking encourages good behavior, and it does for most teens, then parents should use it. <br />
Teens should accept that they need to respect and obey those in authority. They should accept the consequences of their behavior when they don't.

Best Answer

Our home life is difficult (no ones fault) but it means there is tension now and again. My Mum who I do love very much does tend to pick an implement and use it when she has had enough. Yesterday I was mouthing off and ended up across her lap getting the strap bare. It was quite bad and she then kept me across her lap and tried to calm me down and stroked my hair and rubbed where it was sore.<br />
All I could do was hug her legs at this time. The pain was so much.<br />
In my room last night I managed to sit a bit on two pillows. That was one hell of a spanking I got.<br />
Something happened today and again I was at fault but she promised me that tonights would be just a little hand spanking on the bare across her knee as a token, but it will sting a bit she said.<br />
So I think I can handle that tonight. Cannot even put on a few la<x>yers of undies as they are coming off anyway LOL<br />
Sharon Saville

Best Answer

i think its not fair. i'm 14 and get spanked

Best Answer

Ha... I live with my older brother Kai and when ever I talk back or speak what's on my mind I end up getting a spanking over his lap with my panties down while he goes at it with MY hairbrush

Best Answer

The general answer to this would be the 13 or 14 year old could still get spanked, but I would think as you got older the spankings would not be needed. This would have to be considered on what effect the spanking had. For me it was something I tried to avoid at all times. Then, I would never get into an agrument and swear at my parents. They never did that to me. I just wouldn't do it. There were arguments, but I never swore at them and they never swore at me.

Best Answer

17 is too old to spank unless they get arrested or do something else MAJOR. I have no problem with a 13 year old getting a deserved spanking.

Best Answer

Yes. I have 3 sons, and I whipped all of them until they were 18, always a pre-determined number of strokes with a riding crop, bare butt and bent over the desk.

Best Answer

If you swear, not if they speak respectfully!

Best Answer

I think when kids know their parents' rules and consequences, it is fair if they get spanked for breaking those rules. When they are mature enough to do the right things for the right reasons, not because of the threat of being spanked, they won't need to be spanked anymore.

Best Answer

yes they should be spanked in public pants or skirts pulled off and bare bottom spanked

Best Answer

I grew up getting spanked and whipped with belts and slapped. Most times it was because I actually did something bad. Sometimes though I would get hit for standing up formyself even though I was in the right. I don't think you should be punished for speaking your mind-even if you were swearing. Maybe the parent was also swearing too.

Best Answer

Same here i mostly backtalk my parents then 15 minutes of hell swearing, fights and threats

Best Answer

you know my dad.. spanked me.. like.. pushed me on his lap.. pulled my pants down and bare @ss spanked me at 16 lol... I got drunk the night before.. I mean was WASTED.. and that was his reaction.. I .... that definitely sobered me up.. that was just... shocking X]<br />
I don't think anythings wrong with it. it's not like he beat me.. or used a whip or anything.. and I learned my lesson.. drinking sux @ss. at least hangovers sure do :l

Best Answer

I get punished by my dad for driving while drunk but luckily cops ddint come now i dont drive but i get spanked for fights

Best Answer

I don't believe in spanking at any age to be honest.

Best Answer

If you do something bad you gotts be punished and thats the parents responsibility

Best Answer

Id rather get slapped than grounded or sent to bed at least its ova and done wiv quick then.

Best Answer

No one beyond the age of 11 should get spanked for any reason ever. So on....teens should never get spanked

Best Answer