yes but when it is done in fun (preferably to someone who can laugh at themselves) and not to be cruel or at the expense of someone (ie bulling). Some people moslty public figures are fair game. then there are the people who need to be taken down a notch for always taking the moral high ground. the last one can be a slippery slope.

Best Answer

It depends. If it's something they can't help then no. If it's a case of not just ignorance, because everyone's ignorant of something or at least was ignorant, but willful ignorance like creationists and people who believe in the flood then yeah, I think it's funny to make fun of people.

Best Answer

There is absolutly nothing funny in some idiot making fun of others.. I consider them to have a plague and avoid ever having contact with their kind. I have no warmth toward their kind and don't even find forgiveness for their kind that hurt me in the past.I despise you and I will knock you for a loop if I did see you harming others..

Best Answer

Easy killer! Lol! You look so quaint in your profile pic.

Best Answer

Yeah let's tell um, I say we get a posse together tonight String um up!

Best Answer

I don't technically/intentionally make fun of people, but if I see something funny like a person stumbling over a curb or falling down, I dissolve into giggles. I do, however, try to be discreet about it.

Best Answer