beelair beelair 26-30, F 16 Answers May 2, 2012

Just curious as how you know they don't...

Best Answer

If someone goes in your stall next to you and just sits right down without putting the toilet seat cover on..you can hear the crumpling when someone does.

Best Answer

Aw I never pay the person next to me any attention as I have my own thing going on and I don't care to hear their ****...lol

Best Answer

See, Canada doesn't use those things. Even for countries that do: 1) toilet seats are not the cesspools you think they are, and they won't get you sick, and 2) even if they could, WHAT IS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM FOR AGAIN?

Best Answer

I have never even seen a paper toilet seat cover anywhere except in the public bathrooms in the Sheraton Hotel. For that reason, I carry lysol wipes with me and I wipe the seat before and after I use the toilet. I also have allergies, so I sneeze a lot, so I wipe the handles on all shopping carts before and after using them.

Best Answer

I am a germaphobe and have saniwipes all the time and wipe shopping carts as well. Public bathrooms are disgusting.

Best Answer

I agree, but I am old, and I have two reasons why I frequently need to use a public toilet. 1) I am often out for several hours at a time, and 2) I drink about 3 quarts of water a day. :D

Best Answer

It is disgusting when a simple lick with your tongue would work just as well.

Best Answer

Always worried about toilet seats....never about the escalator that touched a million hands.......that's the one thing I never touch....escalator hand supports.....now THAT'S disgusting....not toilet seats.

Best Answer

yup...you stick to the seat a lot more...!

Best Answer

Trust me, people, you can NOT 'catch' anything from a toilet seat!!! good grief...some people are just over the top about this stuff!!!<br />
I just make it a point to sit as far forward as I can; no sitting back and relaxing for me!!!!!!! and if I have to, I'll hold it 'til I get home!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Best Answer

Well, you can... it's just very unlikely if all you're doing is sitting on it :P

Best Answer

DO YOU THINK IS GROSS WHEN PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BE HUMAN <br />
STALK A REAL HUMANS NEEDS AND BATHROOM TIME <br />
JUST TIME WATCH THE WIPE THEIR ASSS ???<br />
I THINK U NEED HELP

Best Answer

It's an observance. Not stalking. I don't recall claiming to be human in my question.

Best Answer

Never even heard of such a thing...are you American?

Best Answer

I am. Don't know what it's like in public restrooms in other countries....

Best Answer

Some good some not so good...then i hover or just hold on!! lol

Best Answer

I hover too and I've not had the opportunity to observe others restroom behaviors so I would have to say that the idea is kind of gross...yea.

Best Answer

Nope, never died of it either.

Best Answer

no i just hover

Best Answer

haha.

Best Answer

You might want to sit down (take care to put a bit of paper down first) because this might shock you: a lot of places don't have any such thing as a "toilet seat cover".<br />
AAAAAAHHHHHH<br />
Somehow, the people who use them aren't all dying of dysentery.

Best Answer