btronx btronx 36-40, F 15 Answers Feb 21, 2012

No i think we come together really

Best Answer

Yes i think so, but the friendships that you do retain are so much more valuable.

Best Answer

I am single now but have children, so the common thread is children with some of my friends.

Best Answer

Yep. I'm single, female and have a load of cats and that's worse.

Best Answer

Yes. Most if not all of my friends either resent me, or think something is wrong with me. Their wives can't stand me because I do whatever I want, and veiw me as a corrupting influence because I've never married.

Best Answer

Yes. People have less time to invest, especially when they have both a wife and kids to keep happy. Friends tend to be lower down on the list.

Best Answer

I think people get busier and busier with their lives. So, my answer is yes.

Best Answer

Yeah, becuase you spend a lot less time going out regularly with friends and make it more of a special occasion.

Best Answer

Yeah, sort of. Most of my friends are married... we still all hang out as a group a few times a month, but it's like everyone is distant enjoying their own lives. And I often feel left out of the loop due to work and being single.

Best Answer

I was really close with someone for a long time until she met her husband. I felt like he didn't like me or want me around so I don't like going to see her anymore. He was always sitting there in the same room with us whenever I went over there like he had nothing better to do.

Best Answer

People become more reclusive in that way. I would say yes

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer