prettyinpink prettyinpink 46-50, F 13 Answers Oct 14, 2011

i'm with marji...wtf!? what animals are being done like that...and to feed what? like freeze dried worms for fish food...that's all i can think of...

Best Answer

live baby chicks for snakes, lizards...:(

Best Answer

eeek! i didn't know of such! yeah, that sounds pretty heartless. i can deal with knowing of them eating 'live' better than i can think of this! :((

Best Answer

No! Not if you mean they're alive and squirming when placed in the freezer. Are they put into plastic freezer bags to suffocate quickly, or are they simply let loose into this big freezer where they die of frostbite and hypothermia an hour or more later?<br />
If they're dipped into liquid nitrogen first, that freezes them almost instantly. That's more humane but expensive.

Best Answer

When does this happen. surly if you put live animals in the freezer they may eat the pizzas i have in there

Best Answer

i had a snake when i was a kid, this is what the store told me to do to the mice as it made them docile and easier for the snake to eat, if you didn't the snake would cahse the mouse and terrorize it till he ate it, got rid of the snake, snakes are cool till you have to feed them.

Best Answer

well we don't feed 'live' ...but i've heard there's much more humane ways of killing the mice/rats...such as a co2 chamber.

Best Answer

ooh, as long as they are not awake, asfixiation is scary i bet, some people have been awake, but not able to move as it affects nerv system, not a good way to go.

Best Answer

It is not humane nor acceptable to put an innocent animal into a freezer, alive, to be fed, later by other animals. How can anyone disagree with this? God gave all life (not only ours) --- but all living creatures;<br />
It is He who gives life; it is He who takes life. Not, neccesarly from a religious presc<x>ript, but only addressed of just how "humane" we are.<br />
I can not believe what this post asks. IF the author of this post understands humanity, then he or she knew the answer before it was ever posted.<br />
Jim

Best Answer

trolol

Best Answer

How in the hell does THAT answer the qustion?

Best Answer

I'd call SPCA

Best Answer

as long as they are not extinct.

Best Answer

I don't get it. Why would an animal be in the freezer so other animals can be fed later? What does one have to do with the other? I agree with johnnyboy about the pizzas.

Best Answer

That was a ridiculous reply. It does not speak of the quality of any animal's life. Aren't you glad that YOU were not born an animal who suffer being frozen to death, then to be eaten by other animals? What PLANET do YOU come from.? And IF you have any humanity (which I doubt) then be glad that your spouse didn't choose you to be frozen to eaten by other animals. What a world, what a world. As far as your agreeing with "john boy" --- his response is as ridiculous as yours.

Best Answer

I know they put lobsters in boiling water, but never heard of any animal been froze to death...

Best Answer

Of course. They'd spoil otherwise, that'd be just a waste.

Best Answer

Live? If you kill them first it'd be better..

Best Answer