justarif justarif 26-30, M 12 Answers Jan 31, 2012

Why can't we all just get along and sing :)>>>> I'd Like to build the world a home

and furnish it with love

grow apple trees and honey bees

and snow white turtle doves

I'd like to teach the world to sing

in perfect harmoney

i'd like to hold it in my hand

and keep it company

i'd like to see the world for once

all standing hand in hand

and hear them echo through the hills

for peace throuout the land

(thats the song i hear)

i'd like to tech the world to sing

in perfect harmoney

i'd like to tech the world to sing

in perfect harmoney

Best Answer

Teach even....

Best Answer

Can't sing that without adding, Coca Cola

Best Answer

I know hahaha :) I was thinking Coke needs to do a REDO on that one I loved it when I was a kid growing up :)

Best Answer

only strong enough for defense, not for offense. look at Switzerland.

Best Answer

We are heading for war in Europe though the majority are closing their eyes to it.Its coming , the UK is a powder keg ready to explode as are several other European countries.Doesn't answer your question I know but its the truth.

Best Answer

Yes, in order to protect your own country; not to stick your nose in other's business.

Best Answer

As long as the world is divided, ununified, I think we have to have this. - Bbut then I know very little about nothing....

Best Answer

Not anymore. It is better to have a well educated populace, natural resources, domestic sources of energy, and a domestic food supply. Having a large military requires a large amount of capital to keep it supplied and a military industrial complex to keep it sated. I would rather have a smaller military that uses cutting edge technology and some world class hackers. Cannon fodder isn't as useful as it once was.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, yes, in most cases.

Best Answer

not really, lets just volunteer to get takin over.. o_O

Best Answer