or nephew whose parents aren't there for them and need your help? In my opinion it's best to help family get on their feet before starting your own, I just want to see others views.
AncientTurkey AncientTurkey 66-70, F 12 Answers Jun 13, 2012

I would help my family first

Best Answer

Good thinking

Best Answer

Its a niece....Its not a "direct" family so i guess it depends on the situation and the relationship between the niece/nephew and the person who is marrying. If they were close then i say yes. If it jus any niece/nephew then i would go on with my agenda first.

Best Answer

i'm guessing this isn't about your own marriage and kids.<br />
i am not going to put my own life on hold for the sake of somebody else's daughter. i'd probably let her come and live with us after the wedding, if that makes you feel any better.<br />
was she a junky, by any chance?

Best Answer

No dear. She was abused and abandoned by her parents and put in foster homes. When she went to her aunt for help, the aunt puts plans for a wedding and having kids before her. This girl is an amazing hard working college student who deserves a good family life.

Best Answer

It depends. There isn't enough information here for me to say what I would do. Is the niece a child or an adult? Is the potential helper emotionally able to help this niece/nephew? What does their spouse say? What kind of help is needed? Is this a lifetime commitment? How would it affect the helper's own children?<br />
Edit: Oh, there are no children or spouse yet?

Best Answer

She needs emotional support and only financial support incase of an emergency. A hard working college student. I'm helping her out because she was in foster care.

Best Answer

Aww, bless you!

Best Answer

this doesn't need to be asked-kids

Best Answer

well dear I saw this happen at my church and the poor girl ended up suicidal.

Best Answer

Some Church- why didn't they help her

Best Answer

unfortunately some members of the church are just there for social status and to get clients for their businesses. The older folks seem to actually care.

Best Answer

well, then do what the hell you want-this story's just gonna keep getting better...isn't it

Best Answer

Just doing an analysis of how many considerate people actually exist in today's society. If you don't agree than don't ******* answer!!

Best Answer

Sure you are

Best Answer

or Trolling on the River

Best Answer