Explain why you feel like you do, on the subject....If your sister couldn't have children, would it be wrong to donate one of your eggs? Or if you need the money, is it wrong to get paid to donate your eggs/s.perm?
unicorn59 unicorn59 46-50, F 16 Answers Apr 9, 2009

Morally wrong? Now that's just a silly idea. Who actually thinks so? I can picture an uneducated christian housewife with a southern accent, who's never been out of her state and thinks Europe is a country, has 4 children and thinks bin Laden is hiding behind her curtains.

Best Answer

It's not right or wrong. It's your body and you can do what you want with it.<br />
Personally, I wouldn't want a child that is technically my offspring running around without my knowing it. That's the only reason I would never be a paid anonymous donor, but I've never been that strapped for cash.<br />
If a sibling asked me to donate eggs / *****, I don't think I would have a problem with it. I'm very close to my family.

Best Answer

Surprizingly enough someone always has a problem with whatever a woman does with her body or functions. I say if it works for you then do it. <br />
Moral value is up to the individual.

Best Answer

I don't think its wrong. I've personally known several people who want children and can't have them. I, on the other hand, am capable and have no desire whatsoever to have kids. I wouldn't be against donating to help someone who truly desires to have a child. I also wouldn't consider the child mine.

Best Answer

i do not think that it is morally wrong to donate ***** or eggs for any reason whether it be benificent or financial. as a matter of fact if i were in a position where i could donate eggs i totally would do so!

Best Answer

I do not find anything wrong in that. I would glad donate my *****, just so that I know that I have helped someone in the process, and that I am a biological father. I have never been one and would love to be one.

Best Answer

I do not think its wrong, but i do think there are plenty of babys that need a loving family already that have been dumped on the side of the road.. and they have different DNA. Everything in life happens for a reason. We all have choices and that is up to each person. I made the decision to donate my eggs and went through with it. Only to find out that i was one of those women that couldnt have children myself bc i couldnt produce eggs. So i have been on both sides of the table. My friends and family gave me grief over my decsion. But they understood when i was the one in need of the egg. So its a decsion the person will have to make<br />
But my advise is to talk to as many friends and family as possible.

Best Answer

Yes it could be if you are encouraging a gay/homosexual lifestyle.

Best Answer

no, it's not morally right or wrong. It all depends on how you and the other people involved feel about the situation.

Best Answer

iys wrong, its a desprit attempt to make money....<br />
nibody ever thinks about the children that are born as a results of egg and ***** donations...

Best Answer

How could that possibly be wrong? It helps people who want to have children, and it hurts no one. What arguments are there for thinking that its immoral? Because I can't think of any.

Best Answer

I don't think it is morally wrong, I think it's kind to help people.

Best Answer

The rights of a child to have and know both parents trump the rights of adults to "have" a child. I would urge anyone contemplating buying or selling eggs or ***** to google "my dad was a ***** donor" and read the opinions and experiences of those who are "products" of the practice. I think it is morally wrong but those who can speak most eloquently and insightfully about why it is wrong are those who have been harmed by the practice directly.

Best Answer