It's been 3 for me..

Best Answer

What's wrong with people?! EP is a place to share about life experiences and to exchange about them via stories and in this question section. Sometimes it's also for fun.<br />
It's not to accumulate friends. But it's possible to make friends. So if you like someones writing or you can relate to their experiences just ask them if its ok to add them to your circle and people will do the same... if you want tons of friends there are always random (usually fake or pervy) profiles adding you, so you can also just add them if you are so worried....

Best Answer

Yep...you are right....I just dont want tons of friends...but real and nice friends.

Best Answer

Have you sent any friend requests? There's people who will accept anybody. Have you sent any private messages to talk to anyone and ask them to be your friend? Some people won't accept friend requests unless they communicate with you a little. It's not abnormal though, 4 days isn't long

Best Answer

Nope...haven't sent request to anyone yet but I will start communicating first and ask for it.

Best Answer

It's very normal. Don't worry about it. :)

Best Answer

Thanks !

Best Answer

Hey, there's worse, they friend you, then drop you.

Best Answer

The same thing happens in real life as well...so we can't say.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer