You will grow tired of it,trust me you will.

Best Answer

That depends. If he has ALWAYS been unemployed, no. If he is not actively seeking work, no, but if he's just one of those people temporarily unemployed because of our lousy economy, then I see nothing wrong with it.

Best Answer

not sure about normal but sounds like good work if you can get it

Best Answer

Im currently dating someone new and is very interested in continuing on dating, and Yes I must admit I am one of those females that do pay a lot of the times, call me stupid, call me dumb I totally understand and get why people would say that, but I am a female that loves to take charge and be in control, I feel women can be just as successful as men, now in days where I come from to many women are always waiting for hand outs, and I am a women to show I am not selfish nor do I allow a man to get to comfortable, so to answer the question I think is perfectly normal , if it goes both ways, just don't allow yourself to be a sucker for love !

Best Answer

Let me preface this reply by stating I am born in Europe and raised with that dating mentality.<br />
Essentially, It means men pay, not women, not dutch. <br />
Now back to this scenario; There has to be LOVE, a future or at the least she must be aware and happy about where this relationship is headed. <br />
Seeing it with clear eyes, having communication and honesty about his intentions.<br />
Are they both in sync? Sincerely and transparenty?<br />
Is he in the pursuit of a career at school, job training, job searching? Is he actively engaded in creating his financial independence? <br />
If YES then ok, perhaps see how it pans out. Maybe it is a very short arrangement, of her helping him.<br />
*If on the other hand he is counting on a regular paycheck from her, then my advice is Run not walk

Best Answer

SURE, long as he makes sure SHE GETS HER MONEY'S WORTH LATER IN BED!

Best Answer

I had one of those. roaches for almost 2 years unil I finally had enough. These guys are not men. They are just looking for some sucker to give them things. Anything froma free place to live food, pay cell phone and dont think your the pnly one they have many woman doing things for them. They are lazy. Also thye are a lot of fun also and great in bed. Yeah they have a great time on other peoples hard earned money .. Miss job interviews and use there prison back ground as an excuse that they have no job. In a way they get used to getting taken cared of in prison so they get out and they have there hand out for free things. and then we the woman feel sorry for them and help out more than we should in a way we hurt them more....

Best Answer

no. If he doesnt look after you or your child then he needs to go. If you pay him and pay for everything everytime you go out, then his only using you. Leave now that you have the chance. Dont EVER marry him, and try to lose as much contact with him

Best Answer

Youve got to watch doing that cause iv heard of similar sitations and when the guy gets on his feet hes off to pastures new, has he ever had work? how long has he been out of work?

Best Answer

No. Either it makes you a stupid or a generous person. Maybe both. I don't know..

Best Answer

It can be normal.

Best Answer

there's no such thing as "normal" anymore..if she is ok with this, then it's her business.

Best Answer

If it's been a give and take long term relationship and it's just a bad time for him, yes....

Best Answer

Why would anyone even let that start.

Best Answer

I couldnt stand it!!!

Best Answer

its what the suffragettes fought for wasn't it

Best Answer

depends on how long he's been unemployed, how long they've been together, and whether or not he's just using her

Best Answer

If and ONLY if it is going to be TRULY temporary!! And that goes both ways, unless we're talking children in the mix as well! Then, it's a completely different story!!

Best Answer

Only if he's a stay-at-home dad. Otherwise, no it isn't normal.

Best Answer

Yes but not for my child!

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

He looks after his daughter and just started studying.

Best Answer

well than it's not as bad. If that weren't the case, I'd say he should be looking for work.

Best Answer

No... Lets face it .. Sexism is very real in this part considering in todays economy people are equally employable but men are still supposed to be footing the bill for EVERYTHING... Woman say "oh I was stupid for paying for this or that" but lets put the shoe on the other foot... Feminism wants equal rights unless it involve money leaving there pocket then its all Chivalry.

Best Answer