lisa00 lisa00 31-35 12 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Community

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."

Best Answer

No its gets you in deeper:-)

Best Answer

Revenge is a bad idea. With the amount of emotion going through one's mind while seeking revenge you WILL make a mistake and it will turn out bad for you. Besides if that is your intent what makes you any better than the one you are seeking revenge for. If whatever the person did is that bad then give it to our Goddess and let her take care of it. She can do a better job than any of us can anyway and she would do it in a way that said person would just end up meeting a bigger ******* than they themselves are.

Best Answer

I wouldn't have thought so at one time, but I have experience so much in my lifetime that if you can't get the help legally, sometimes you have no other option. I'm not sure I would call it revenge, however, more like "A taste of their own medicine" and accepting responsibilities for their actions. I am not the sort of person to physically hurt anyone unless I was forced to protect myself or my family and then would try do what was necessary.

Best Answer

Something simular was done to me once and guess what happened to those that started it earlier. I did nothing to them first but they lied like a rug because they thought they could get a little money out of me They did get little money the court got the rest now they are going to reap the benefits of thier actions one way or another

Best Answer

if the cops wont get involved why would the courts be interested<br />
let it drop

Best Answer

Like hire a hooker to give your Ex herpes?<br />
There is a saying,<br />
When planning a revenge...you must always dig two graves...one for them and for for yourself.<br />
Plus, karma is the best revenge....proven to me time and time again.

Best Answer

what do u mean by revenge lol and whats the case

Best Answer

Go for it. Tell me how?

Best Answer

Well my son who is 7 lost his football on this neighbor lawn. He was playing with a friend. He threw the ball in her yard. Didn't break anything went to get ball she came out grabbed him by the arm dragged him to my yard.He came inside upset. Nobody seen what happen except my son and his friend. It left red marks. No brusies. Cops were called they talked to the kids,her me. Got ball back. They wouldnt do anything because there's wasn't any brusies.As far as revenge I was thinking poopsenders.com.

Best Answer

How many times do you think this will end up happening. It will cost a fortune. I would pop an invite for her to meet you somewhere for a coffee in her mailbox, then discuss the fact that you both overreacted and come to some type of compromise on what happens when this it does. You might even find you like each other? Has he still got no bruises it can take some time for them to show.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer