aaangie aaangie 41-45, F 23 Answers May 14, 2009

Ok? No. Human? Yes. - We can only try our best, and forgive ourselves our imperfections, and occasionally try to learn from them.

Best Answer

you're not supposed to, but if someone treats me like sh*t, sh*tty treatment is coming right back.

Best Answer

i think you should attempt to treat people the way you think they would like to be treated. however, if they do not extend you the same courtesy, then yes, go ahead and treat them badly as well!

Best Answer

Unequivocabally no! I follow the golden rule, without exception. If someone treats me badly, I choose to consider the source, and walk away. Life is about choices.

Best Answer

I'm with axeman. You're suppose to be good and kind to everyone. But face it, some people....well...makes ya wish justified homicide wasn't a crime! :D

Best Answer

sometimes, it's the only way to get them to relize how they treat you

Best Answer

One must be the change they wish to see in the world.

Best Answer

I've tried to be nice and it always doesn't work. So I say do unto others as they do unto you.

Best Answer

No it is not. But I think it's a natural reaction to do so, something like giving them a dose of their own medicine. It's a subtle way of making people know that you do not like how you are being treated. <br />
We can never go wrong with the golden rule, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Love begets love; niceness begets niceness. :)

Best Answer

For me itz better to treat them as how u want them treat u.,itz better,itz easier but if they were nice why not give it i return? Isnt?

Best Answer

I think that if we base our moral decisions on what we think is ok, it may not be ok for another individual. Use your logic :-)

Best Answer

I think that.. What's goes around comes back around!! But the best thing is to stay away from these sick people..

Best Answer

I try my best to treat others in the same manner as I would appreciate being treated in return. I find that doesn't always work for anything other than piece of mind. More often than not people are already programed into a particular disposition or honesty(or lack there of) level. In some situations continued kindness and compassion are still greeted by inconsideration and/or dishonesty, and therefore find themselves getting a taste of their own poison in return...but guess who is ALWAYS the first person to cry "foul" ? You guessed it, the ones who refuse to offer anything better. I guess if I had better boundaries I wouldn't stoop to their level and would instead amputate their malignant "friendship" from my life instead.

Best Answer

No. I don't think that you should treat people awful if they are treating you that way. I would think that everyone has a bad day every once in a while. But if that is part of their personality to be mean, and you don't like being treated that way, the best thing to do is to stay away from them. People can only be who they are. And there are some people who are just plain mean and don't want to be nice to others.

Best Answer

"one must be the change they wish to see in the world." Want to stop people being mean? Fight fire with fire and be mean back. Sadly there are people out there who will take advantage of one's kindness with no remorse and expect to continue being treated kindly after abuse/negative treatment ensues. This situation is everywhere.<br />
You can never go wrong with treating others as they would treat you. I think the world would be a better place if horrible people got treated horribly.

Best Answer