Generally, it is my opinion that If the picture they are liking is of someone they know well, yes. Random pics, pics of friends' friends, do not fall into this category. If you are in a relationship and you are continually liking pics of people you don't know, then I would say you have nothing better to do and it is a sign of emotional unhealth or immaturity. Liking a random pic once in a while, as in every few months, is no big deal. The frequency that it happens makes a big difference. <br />
On the other hand, to your bf or gf it may be meaningless, harmless fun. We all know how important how many likes you can tally is to some people. It's one behavior you are talking about--you are bound to not like EVERYTHING your bf/gf does. But you should not make assumptions about why they are doing it. You should talk about it. NEVER NEVER ASSUME!!!!! :)

Best Answer

Yes. As long as they aren't writing graphic comments, I don't care.

Best Answer

I think it's OK. I do it. My wife doesn't seem to mind.

Best Answer

It's ok if they all related to him😝

Best Answer