It depends on the people. The way I see it...they are my friends ex for a reason. ; /

Best Answer

Once they become an `ex` I think they are fair game; your friend had their chance and let someone go, that does not mean they are off limits to you and your friend should realise this...maybe they would be afraid of someone learning some little secrets????

Best Answer

K.. this is a slippery slope. If you're tight with your friend, no u don't date the ex. If your just every once and a while pals.. yeah go be happy. The first part to this example is yeah you stay a ryder and don't *** your friends ex. That's that.

Best Answer

It really depends. Usually no, but in some cases it is okay. <br />
I had a group of friends who were a tight-knit group and one couple broke up but remained friends although there was a little distance between them after that. Later on, enough time had passed and one of the girls best friend started getting close to her ex boyfriend and they started to fall for each other. The best friend asked the girl what she thought of it, and if she would be okay with it and the girl was over the moon about it and told her to go for it. She thought that they would make a really good couple. <br />
That was a rare case, but it was perfectly acceptable in that situation. The girl had moved on and was dating someone else, and since it was such a close-knit group of friends, it was only natural that it happened the way it did. Everyone was respectful to each other and it turned out okay.<br />
Having said that, I would try and avoid it. Even if someone says they are okay with it, there is a possibility that they might not be.

Best Answer

yes i dont see any problem with that <br />
hi from RG.

Best Answer

hey again lol

Best Answer

haha she blocked me.. I think, it was a long time ago lol, and oh I thought u just liked to make lots of accounts lol jk

Best Answer

im no longer her friend haven't spoken to her since october , i didn't even get chance to say bye to anyone . i know she blocked you

Best Answer

depends on how your friend feels and what kind of friend you are and of course if the ex wants to date you.

Best Answer

exes have hexes. If your friend broke it of with someone, they would expect you to support their decision, not run out after the person.

Best Answer

No. You fool.

Best Answer

Dicks are a dime a dozen. No.

Best Answer