JanieNudiePants JanieNudiePants 31-35, F 21 Answers Dec 18, 2012

Absolutely... I think it's a normal and healthy part of life. To me, it's not about flirting, cause that's more just pumping up your ego, but what you choose to do or not do after.

Best Answer

I like how you see it. Me, too...

Best Answer

Sure, but I think it is important to remember two things, what is good for the goose is good for the gander, and remember it isn't an invitation to have an affair. <br />
Flirting is having fun and being open.<br />
Flirting has led to some discussions that have given me ideas for spicing up things at home. Key words, At Home.

Best Answer

It all depends on the intent. If it's about cheating on your significant other, then it's wrong. If it's just for fun, by all means flirt away. Oh.. and never do it in front of your other. Not only is that wrong, but it's crazy stupid too!

Best Answer

It's fine to flirt, it's not fine to get caught. so discreet secret flirting is great. It's also more exciting.

Best Answer

Agree with the majority...YES...Absolutely! <br />
Interact according to the boundaries established by you and your significant other. Just because you're in a relationship or marriage doesn't mean you have blinders over your eyes. Doesn't mean you can't interact with others. Live life to its fullest with respect!

Best Answer

without a doubt flirting is "okay". however, there is an issue of "respect" involved here. a person in a relationship has an obligation to their significant other to honor them and the relationship and if the flirting bothers the other person a choice has to be made, stop flirting or stop the relationship.<br />
in my own case, i love to watch my wife flirt and i have removed the tradtional limits that might take the flirting beyond a seductive wink........

Best Answer

Of course sexy, there is nothing wrong with it, unless it becomes sexual then it may be an issue for some.

Best Answer

a wonderful issue to have...

Best Answer

Not only do I think it is OK but I think it is healthy for the relationship.

Best Answer

oh, I love it

Best Answer

Flirting is so undefined as an actual act it can lead one in so many way with this answer. I flirt as defined by women all the time with out even knowing that I am doing it because it is just the way I respond to women whether I want them or not. So yes I think it is ok to flirt but going outside the limits of what your SO thinks is acceptable is treading on thin ice.

Best Answer

I think you and I think (and act) alike! I try to be nice to my SO, too... (Sometimes, she gets mad ,though, because of what I do...)

Best Answer

yes it is

Best Answer

I think that depends on the who/what/where/when/why/how that's involved. Some of it can be perfectly harmless (example: attractive stranger on the street smiles at you, you smile back) and some of it can definitely be crossing the line and asking for trouble (example: bride looks over at the best man and winks at him in the middle of a wedding ceremony).

Best Answer

yes, it's easy to get way out of bounds...

Best Answer

Yes, unless it is my gf or wife

Best Answer

Why would you not want to flirt with her? :( That's when it CAN lead to something!

Best Answer

Yes it is ok to flirt in a relationship but not for my gf or wife to do it

Best Answer

LOL I agree. They are the most important reasons to flirt, MEN!

Best Answer

I agree, men should flirt with their wives ALL the time

Best Answer

what's good for the gander, isn't cool for the goose?

Best Answer

Yes, I am the jealous type ! Lets be honest, most guys have double standards !!!

Best Answer

Flirting with other woman actually turns my wife on!!

Best Answer

It would turn me on, too. Madly!

Best Answer

Hell yea, doesn't everyone flirt to some extent?

Best Answer

to not flirt would be criminal, I think, or even rude!

Best Answer

Being in relationship doesn't mean you have to play dead.

Best Answer

If you are in a loving, trusting, understanding relationship. Have parameters, never abuse them and don't forget to flirt more with the one you love than anyone else!

Best Answer