JanieNudiePants JanieNudiePants 31-35, F 18 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Fashion

I think there are certain leggings that work as pants. The ones I like are the corduroy legging pants, jean leggings, or the leggings with faux leather/suede. If you do go for strait-up jersey, it is nice to make sure that your bum is covered by a tunic or that there are no VPLs because it is pretty tasteless. Also, faded leggings are so ugly. They should be jet black. My advice is to just dress them up so you never look like you are showing up in public in your pajamas.

Best Answer

Fashion mags are used by designers to sell their fashions... Wear what feels good and looks nice. Forget them fashion experts.... They are here just to sell you an new bill of good...

BTW - I love ladies in leggins in all the different ways they wear them.

Best Answer

Oh that is so sweet... Thank you!

Best Answer

now - you done it... you made me blush now... catching me ogling you in them leggins.

Best Answer

;),

Best Answer

thanks, jsut my goal...

Best Answer

That's my kind of gal.... You wear them tights too?

Best Answer

Fashion magazines say......who the hell are these people anyway who define what is ok to wear? just watch the catwalk for the most badly put together pieces of rubbish ever, personal chic is clever and a extension of self and can be interesting to learn, so let the bloated fashion design fools dress each other.

Best Answer

Okay, do what u want...

Best Answer

depends, how do you look in the mirror (naked) you be the judge. hey you asked

Best Answer

simple enough

Best Answer

Leggings are not pants, girls wear them as a Symbol that pretty much say," lets have sex." Pants are pants, and they still exist. Now a day girls destroyed the whole meaning of leggings and made them into fricken pants, wth?

Best Answer

leggings and pants are coming closer together all the time...

Best Answer

As a man, I think leggings on a shapely woman look great and enormously sexy. Screw the fashion mags :)

The key is to have the right figure for ir because leggings will not hide, even accentuate all flaws.

Best Answer

A nice bum helps, and that means workouts...

Best Answer

No. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! NO one wants to see your underwear or cellulite! The only people who are allowed to wear leggins as pants are ice skaters and dancers while they're performing.

Best Answer

what if I don't have any cellulite (i hate that word)

Best Answer

Bugger fashion. I look sexy in a top hat and one tooth. So if it works for you....

Best Answer

Thanks... I want to see that top hat!

Best Answer

OK, just for you...... :-)

Best Answer

kool

Best Answer

I'm wearing burnt orange ones for T-giving

Best Answer

Those sound so nice!

Best Answer

I saw someone today doing that. It really looked like she was just wearing tights with no pants .. pretty tacky IMO.

Best Answer

haha, it might as well have been me!

Best Answer

Who cares what media says if you like it do it

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

They trend in and out

Best Answer

I just love them I hope this trend lasts a long time!

Best Answer

You can just be your own trend-setter :)

Best Answer

I hope my butt doesn't trend out...

Best Answer

Guys absolutely love it when girls wear leggings, legs look so good covered in them...

Best Answer

(*******) fashion magazines and wear wht u like and wht u think that satisfies you

Best Answer