like i love my mustang so much its like she is a baby girl to me even tho im a waman i think of her as a girl i love how soft and comfy her seats are and how warm she keeps me in the winter i also love how she gets stuck easy like in very little mud like her rear tires are true slicks they look so soft they look like they are low on air all the time i think that is so erotic and how they slip so easy in mud
tennasboots tennasboots 31-35, F 14 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Fashion

Make sure you don't burn your lips on the tailpipe if you try to blow it.

Best Answer

That's not very wise.

Best Answer

Yes, but not in a way you would love a person, maybe it is more of a attachment.

Best Answer

Yes. That's what they call an ob<x>jectimsexual.

Best Answer

I thought I was until it got totalled and I didn't cry, just got me a better car

Best Answer

Have you ever seen the show "Taboo" ?

Best Answer

Yes. Some do. Some even salivate and c um on it.<br />
You need someone to love, not something. That is a better priority!

Best Answer

Some people do. I'm more practical though. To me a car is just a machine to get me from point A to point B and back again.

Best Answer

slippery when wet... mmmm hhmmmm

Best Answer

I guess not. There's a song about it. I'm In Love With My Car by Queen. Lol. And I'm pretty sure I saw a man who's in love and in a relationship with his car on Taboo or one of those shows about Strange Addictions or Strange Sex or something like that.

Best Answer

Oops, I thought it said "do you think it's IMpossible, so that first sentence is backwards.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

ohh you just opened yourself up for some abusive answers.

Best Answer