groundshaker groundshaker 26-30, M 10 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Phobias

I think just about everything is a fetish for someone, somewhere.

Best Answer

So true...

Best Answer

Not only do I think it's possible to have emetophobia and emetophilia (vomit fetish) at the same time, I'm fairly certain I do. <br />
I know I have emetophilia (don't ask, unless you really want to know!). When I was a kid I always had a stronger than normal negative reaction to people around me vomiting, or the suggestion that they might do so. I guess you could say it freaked me out. Some of those feelings seems to have turned into emetophilia while others remain. For example, I'm basically unable to make myself puke - even if I need to. I've even had my body refuse to puke after taking a bottle of ipecac. To make matters worse, because i digested it rather than puking it up it made me feel so bad for two days I REALLY wish I had puked...but it seems that some part of my brain / body isn't getting the memo's about this. Even when I need to puke, my mind is usually quite resolute that it will not happen no matter what. So in a short answer - yes, absolutely.

Best Answer

I'd like to know how you know you have emetophilia

Best Answer

What an extraordinary question! How do you know what turns you on...? Because vomit / sex involving vomiting turns me on!

Best Answer

I didn't know that was a thing... Off to Google it now...

Best Answer

me either.

Best Answer

It sure is and it gets really gross.

Best Answer

I try not to judge unless something is hurting someone. I'm Googling it to gain an understanding of it, not to find out how gross it is.

Best Answer

I think that its possible.. Emetophobia has ruined my life, i know i need to get on pills but i dont what it to change me .. can i ask what pills you take and what works for you?

Best Answer

Well the pills I take arent for emetophilia. Theyre for bipolar disorder and quite frankly I think Im on enough pills. I think I can manage this emetophilia thing. After all I dont have to give in to it. Just like I resist my child molesting tendencies. Yea I know. I got issues. I feel like everyone has the power to resist things. Just because you feel a certain way doesnt mean you have to act on it and as far as emetophobia goes. I think you have to face that fear. The more you face it the less it'll effect you. Affirmations help too. Just telling yourself stuff like, "Vomit doesnt scare me"; "Throwing up is a natural way of the body purging impurities" and stuff like that. Affirmations have helped me to overcome some of my biggest fears. Hope that helped you some.

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply

Best Answer

Anything is possible trust me....

Best Answer

You right there. You'd be surprised what people are into.

Best Answer

Oh please. Go away and see a doctor and don't come bac un til it;s fixed. "Fetish" indeed. What tripe.

Best Answer

I take enough medicine as it is. Lol

Best Answer

That sounds like a voice of tolerance and acceptance - NOT. There's probably things you do in your sex life that I don't like, but I don't find the need to tell you to go see a Dr and get "fixed". Perhaps you'd like me to magically become straight while I'm at it? Attitudes like yours is how we had all that trouble with the Nazis in WWII, and look how that ended. You're certainly not getting a Christmas card from me this year!

Best Answer

There was a man born with his partial twin's face attached to the back of his head. It was said that this partial twin was fully cognizant and would whisper totally ****** up things to the guy to keep him up all night...I imagine because he liked to sleep on his back. If that was possible, I don't see why your scenario wouldn't be either.

Best Answer

I only asked because I think I might have it. I surely didnt ask to have it but discovered at a very young age that certain things made me feel certain ways.

Best Answer

BARF!

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

yes. i hate and i am scared of vomiting ,but i am aroused when i see a girl vomiting

Best Answer