i love guy 5'10 to 6'4
bunga87 bunga87 26-30, F 43 Answers Jun 14, 2012

5'3" - 5'4" is average height for girls. Try being 4'10" before saying you're short. lol

Anyways, there's nothing wrong with dating guys taller than you. Most guys I know are 5'10"+, and I really don't have much of a choice there.

Best Answer

wow you're 4'10"? ... cute! :3

Best Answer

Hey 5'3 ain't short...lol..It's perfect I should know I'm 5'3

Best Answer

5'3'' isnt really short...its just short...

Best Answer

im like 5'1 and my boyfriend is like 6' something.. yeah..its fine

Best Answer

My husband is 6' 1" & I'm 5' tall...we've been together for almost 18 years. Height should be the least of your worries in a relationship! When we 1st started dating, I asked my friend if we looked stupid together, she said "No, you guys look really cute together." So I do understand your hesitation & if you feel self conscious, you can always wear heels!

Best Answer

I seem to mostly attract girls around 5' even and I'm 6'5" Can't imagine why that is though. LOL

Best Answer

oooh wow you are that tall????

Best Answer

LOL yeah that's my real height

Best Answer

It doesn't matter, but i think the Boyfriend should always be taller, i like taller guys, feels safer

Best Answer

i like taller guy too but not to tall tho :)

Best Answer

Green Giants

Best Answer

Yes my bf is 6'2 and I'm 5'1

Best Answer

I've. Seen thy more usually than not with really tall Gus. My including is like 6'5" , his wife. About 5'". And my son is 6'" 5" ...his girlfriend was 5'4. U go for it. And if that's ur biggest dating problem, I'll. Trade. Lives wit Cha....k? :)

Best Answer

I'm 5'4 And I Like Guys Way Taller Like 6'4 Taller So Yeah Nothing Wrong With It!(:

Best Answer

Yes... is completely normal... I am 5"10 and I like tall guys :)

I wouldn't like dating someone shorter than I am...

Best Answer

Height shouldn't freakin' matter! I don't like guys shorter than me, but that will never happen because I'm like 5'2". But tall guys are hot!

Best Answer

5'3 isn't that short anyway, so I think that it's fine.

Best Answer

I think it makes no difference at all.

my fiancee is a foot shorter than i am and she's shorter than you.

Best Answer

of course its right lmao who cares.

Best Answer

my mom is 4'11, my step father is 6'2. it's kinda silly.

Best Answer

when you say short girl of 5'3" whats the height of this really tall guy? 7'9"? Ha Ha Ha. 5'3" is not short in any way. I love girls of that height.

Best Answer

hahahah of course not 7'9 , i like tall guy between 5'10 to 6'4, i can tell that tall enough for 5'3 lol

Best Answer

LOL. 5'3" is a good enough height for any guys of that range. dont worry.

Best Answer

What makes you think 5' 3" is really short for a girl? seems right in the normal range to me. (I'm 5'10" and have gone out with women < 5') never a problem :)

Best Answer

coz everyone told me that i am to short and i can't have tall guy :) so i want to know why not...!

Best Answer

everyone? who is everyone? you know, sometime people say things like that to remove you from competition, ever think of that?
5'3" is NOT short! should like a perfect hugging and cuddling size!
(I'm not offering, we're way way ages apart! It would be like...well, I can't even say it!)

Best Answer

define tall ?

Best Answer

6'0 to 6'4 :)

Best Answer

very good.well my women is 5 3" or so,maybe abit shorter.and im 6 1".and i love that she short,dont like tall women.i find a tall women unsexy and butch,i do call my women funsize

Best Answer

Permission granted.

Best Answer