It could every be in the now I just want to hear your thought to see if you guys/girls think its right.
Elizabeth1993 Elizabeth1993 18-21, F 13 Answers Jul 23, 2012

I'm confused as to why she should be judged in the first place. To open up about something like that isn't going to be easy and would require a hefty dose of courage that should be, if anything, respected and admired.

Best Answer

No. It is not fair to judge you when you are vulnerable. Not nice at all.

Best Answer

I don't think anybody should be judged for sharing something painful but I also think that some women share things that are too personal way too soon and with the wrong people.

Best Answer

People will always judge be it in a positive or negative way. Its good to open up especially about something like that. I find if you know what's truely best for you don't listen to the negative ****. Follow the positive encouragement because that's where you're meant to be. Especially if you need support.

Best Answer

Check out my stories.

Best Answer

She should be judged as being very strong to have ended that relationship, so could be a positive thing.

Best Answer

you will be judged no matter what you are talking about, i suggest you get used to it.

Best Answer