yes, if they both agree.

Best Answer

interesting!!!!

Best Answer

Trust is more important than monogamy

Best Answer

LOL. Ignorance & Innocence. The "endless debates" of the 'debate teams.' Earth is a Gaming-SchoolRoom. What do opinions Lacking Understanding Of Archetypic Principle Truly Reveal? Just Ignorance & Innocence. There is no "married"...a piece of paper Does Not Make You Married. It is a Social Custom...A Custom...Not A Truth. Without It...Most Little Brains Won't Function Properly In A Relationship. Creation - The Universe...Is AMoral...It Doesn't Have Morals...Intelligence..Conscious-Awareness Evolves From Amorality to Morality. Morality Matches - Resonates - CORE Truth...which dogma clues as "the word"...The Emanating Causal Principle of Creation. Play Your Games...6.5+ Billion Ignorants...Here's The LAW Regarding "marriage" : YIN-YANG. One-Of-Each. Inseperable...One Whole Unit. Earth-Life Is A Gaming SchoolRoom For the UnEvolved Hue-man(s) To Learn This Lesson...On An Individual Basis. Ignorance & Innocence Rules This Earth and All Its Societies. Like A Madness.

Best Answer

If they both agree to it and make sure whatever third parties they "play" with understand the situation,too. Personally, I don't see the point of being married if you're going to see other people, that's what staying SINGLE is all about.

Best Answer

No. It makes a mockery of marriage and undermines the stability of society. I know a few such couples. Someone involved always suffers for it. Maybe not the two swingers, but one of the swinger's spouses, perhaps their whole family. I have a traditional, religious view of marriage i.e. it is between a man and a woman and is exclusive for life. In my experience, open marriages create a lot of problems, even though for other reasons they appear to solve problems too.

Best Answer

It's gotta be a 2-way street, both sides and a lot of communication. Just make sure evryting else is in order! good luck :)

Best Answer

Actually I think that is called being single. If you say vows, unless they have changed things since the 80's you forsake all others for your spouse........one of you or both of you are looking for an excuse and an ''okay'' to cheat.

Best Answer

Since the 80s? Heck, I was married in the early 80s and that was not part of our vows.

Best Answer

yeah, why get married, I just don't get it, do you?

Best Answer

No,but only because MOST wedding vows say "forsaking all others".If someone needs love from another person maybe they are with the wrong person or love has faded and lust invaded.

Best Answer

interesting!!!!!!

Best Answer

Why not. People can love more than one thing at a time. I love both my parents equally, I love all my children equally, I love all the people in my family equally, , I love eating more than one type of food or wine. The current definition of marriage is ba<x>sed on archaic values from a time when women were little more then property. If you want to live your life ba<x>sed on the current definition of marriage, thats fine. But if it doesn't work for you, then you don't have to follow it. Everyone is different and what might work for others might not work for you. Go with what works for you.

Best Answer

Noop.. they should keep the relation discreet... Its good for both of them...

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Only if their spouse can watch and take pictures.

Best Answer

Live and let live.

Best Answer

Don't think it would last too long in an open relationship if you mean seeing other people away from your spouse. I would try swinging together as a couple to spice up your marriage. Just remember communication, communication, communication.

Best Answer

I don't think it's right to judge............

Best Answer

Not if they are married. I mean legally married, unless they are separated!

Best Answer