In spanish we say un clavo saca otro clavo... which means you should find another to get over your lost love. I don't think you can ever stop loving someone but moving on and meeting people is good as long as you are honest and really want to move on. I do think dating someone too soon is never a good idea.
wingeyes wingeyes 31-35, F 5 Answers Apr 5 in Dating & Relationships

Only if neither party knows about the other.<br />
Otherwise, it's considered being a HO,lol.

Best Answer

That is a good question, you are the only one to answer that.... there is nothing right or wrong about it.just how you feel about it. Our job in this short life is to be happy...........deeply and warmly, I wish you to be very very happy with your date.

Best Answer

it's rhetorical. I am not going on a date today and I am not in love with anyone right now.

Best Answer

you can stop loving someone, especially if they treated you like shi*. That saying in spanish might sound pretty but i can't agree with it. Finding someone to get over someone else is wrong and unfair to the person you're with.

Best Answer

yeah but i think at some point you have to want to move on. I waited like a year and ahalf and didn't date anyone and now i think i should have been open to it.... at least to meeting new people. Not if they are already in love with you though

Best Answer

me and my ex broke up 5 months ago. Very ready to get back out there I think. I don't love her anymore so that saying doesn't fall on me, but yea, we do need people in our lives. Having funb being single is great but it gets boring after a while. Think i drifted away from the topic. It's getting late..

Best Answer

hahaha no I get it. I think there is a balance between not going out htere too soon and waiting too long that it becomes a crutch.

Best Answer

sure. *yawn* almost 3 am. :)

Best Answer

I doesnt always work but sometimes it does and other times you end up comparing especially if they arent as good a person as your ex

Best Answer

well all my exes were douches so not a problem.

Best Answer