starship33 starship33 36-40, F 19 Answers Sep 13, 2010

Either way if you feel you have to do that then 'it's' over

Best Answer

Ok, so you just let you partner carry on cheating on you and forget about your suspicions do you and let them take you for a complete mug??

Best Answer

Of course, why not? You will find out things you never knew. And you trusted them hmmm. Start looking see what you will find!

Best Answer

It aint fun that is all I know!

Best Answer

Sometimes people do not understand you need the proof to confront Iwould do all that I needed to do to find the proof

Best Answer

Only if you have a reasonable suspicion. Be careful though because if you are wrong and get caught you just damaged your relationship instead of them.

Best Answer

If you're that unaware of your partner, you need to find someone else.

Best Answer

well, personally if I was worried about it, I would be tempted to snoop but it all depends on what the consequence could be. if you guys are really close and open then he/she wont be as appalled if they found out. You have probally have heard of this before but the truth is, you should talk to him/her telling him/her that you are feeling a strain or what other feelings you are experiencing.

Best Answer

OH BOY - I would never snoop through my boyfriends things. But I don't not suspect he is cheating...I suppose that COULD change if I did. However, I would just approach him with my suspicions first and guage his response. I'm good at detecing a liar but some people aren't so maybe snooping for proof is their only option. <br />
I already have a "suspicious" nature - it's just me. I'm not insecure or paranoid but I am hyper aware of people's actions and I listen very carefully (and remember) to what people are saying. They will shoot themselves in the foot eventually and I will catch them doing it - without snooping. :)

Best Answer

A morally sticky question. Do you have reason to believe they are cheating or are you simply insecure and paranoid. Speaking from personal experience, be sure you are able to handle the emotions you may feel if you confirm your fears.

Best Answer

I've done that. All is fair in love and war.

Best Answer

Go with the gut...If you feel like there is something going on...you're probably right, and going through personal times will only prove what you already knew and make you feel worse. If those is a trust issue, move on to bigger and better things and leave them in the dust.

Best Answer

If you have that much suspicion they are cheating, they are. You don't need proof. Eventually it will be obvious they are cheating if it is not now and they will be caught. There are other ways to find them out.

Best Answer