I was in Costco Wednesday with my mother in law, she told me she needed to look at televisions. I asked her what she was looking for, she says my sister in law needs a new television and she told my mother in law "32 inches+ LED NAME BRAND TV, if it's anything else forget about it", I was thoroughly shocked I honestly thought my mother in law was kidding. My sister in law expects them to buy her an expensive television for Christmas because her sound went out. She pulled this crap last year and got an iPad! Has anyone else dealt with something like this? I think it's rather presumptuous and rude! I can understand a wish list but to ask for ultra expensive gifts is insane.
Sshinesc Sshinesc 36-40, F 8 Answers Nov 26, 2011

thats rude<br />
the hide of some people geeez

Best Answer

Yes, it is rude.

Best Answer

Oh my goodness! Im lucky to get a nice outfit from my mom... I don't care what my mom gets me it's the thought that counts. Of course Id love a nice flat screen tv. But I would never ever ask for it!

Best Answer

She has a lot of nerve, she expects all of us to buy her expensive gifts and I won't do it.
Christmas is not about gifts!

Best Answer

Yes, it's definitely rude. But it can't work if the other person refuses to go along with it.

Best Answer