rheneclara rheneclara 18-21, F 17 Answers Feb 19, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and they live their life the way they want, but me personally....<br />
No, I think it is ridiculous to even consider getting married that young, it's also ridiculous to have a kid at 20 or before 20. I wish more people in this world would think about the kind of life they would have had if they would have waited for the bigger life decisions till college was over and done with for them, at least they'd have something to either support them through it or something to fall back on when it fails, which it usually does.

Best Answer

My daughter is twenty.i would not mind her getting married.might as well go ahead and get the first divorce out of the way.it takes three marriages to get it right anyway.

Best Answer

It seems like a mistake. At the age of 20 most people do not have enough self knowledge to choose a partner for life or at least until divorce. Most people at the age of 20 don't even know what they want.

Best Answer

yes it is as long as she is mature and truely loves her guy.<br />
I know lots of girls who got married at an average of 20yrs old

Best Answer

In any 'developed' country, NO, it is not.

Best Answer

Personally, I would support the notion, that people finish their education, before considering marriage, or even later. Children should be planned, and with Full responsibility of their Parents only, and not subsidized by the Community. Its not a good idea to force Retired people to pay School taxes. Parents must pay that cost. when their children graduate, their tax should end.

Best Answer

If she's in love and wants to yes- I was at 18.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

If the groom is loaded.<br />
If you have an awesome career lined up<br />
If it will benefit your families financially.<br />
If you're in love then NO!

Best Answer

20 years is old enough to get married i think

Best Answer

now it depends on u... but i have seen many examples where the life of the girl gets spoiled due to husband... when the marry without completing there full education

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

why not?

Best Answer

Experience some life first.

Best Answer

Are they prepared, job wise, house wise? Can she support both herself and her husband? Those are the things you need to keep in mind!

Best Answer

u r right...^_^...i'm just asking coz i'm curious to know...hehe

Best Answer