b0rnc0nfused b0rnc0nfused 22-25, M 19 Answers Apr 14, 2011

In some ways yes. But mostly i think mothers just express and show it more not necessarily LOVE more.

Best Answer

No, they don't. Thing is, men can be really queer fish, you know? Often, a child does not really understand how much his father cared about him until his father is dead or nearly dead.

Best Answer

No. I know how much I love my kids and no one could possibly love them as much as I do.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Its equal yet different. In some cases its not. Just depends on the people not the sex...their background, and personalities ect.

Best Answer

no. absolutely not. a father can love just as much as the mother or more.

Best Answer

i think a mother loves un conditonially and a father loves un failing, just like the person said on here, they might love more because there mother are father wasn't around, and also goes for te mother, she could have not both parents in her life, and both wants to show there kids they both love them and will be there, but all mothers and fathers arn't the same, some are dead beats, and just don't want the kid, but thanks for letting post my answer......

Best Answer

Sometimes

Best Answer

I'm not sure that's the right question. I do believe, mainly because mothers carried and nurtured that baby for 9 months before birth, that mothers have already developed a special bond. But once again, I'm sure there are mothers who love more than the Dad, but I'm also sure there are some Dads who love more than the mother. Probably they each love in different ways.

Best Answer

No. I think that mothers have a deeper connection because for 9 months she carried that child, feeling and seeing it grow and develop. She suffered through labor and birth and it was all very much worth it to hold the baby in her arms for the first time. A mother is a nurturer...so I just think that there is a deeper connection.

Best Answer

Mothers and fathers are different and may sometimes express their love differently but I do not believe it is true that mothers love their children more than fathers do. Of course there are lots of good and bad mothers and fathers out there. Some parents don't love their children at all. <br />
However among the good parents it is NOT necessarily the case that mothers love their kids more than fathers do

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer