dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 15 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Health

The pretty part yes but the dead part no because I don't see how someone can be so rude but suddenly realize when you are dead I think that's just the feel bad talking and it's selfish of them.

Best Answer

Not exactly.<br />
People like to care when you are pretty outwardly. <br />
They keep on caring when you are pretty inwardly.<br />
When dead, one is remembered fondly, not much care is needed or taken then.

Best Answer

I think its true that people only care if you are pretty and especially when you are pretty and dead.

Best Answer

Good thing you are neither.

Best Answer

Try harder!

Best Answer

Don't have to. At least I said it is a good thing your not dead.

Best Answer

Good thing I'm alive and beautiful inside and out! ;)

Best Answer

If you were beautiful inside then you have never made that momma comment you went in and deleted.

Best Answer

I never deleted it, it was probably flagged. And inner beauty also comes with a sense of humor. ;D

Best Answer

yea, but you never know the history of the person you are making the comments about. You can be funny without bringing there parents into it.

Best Answer

Oh please. You don't know the first thing about humor. My father is dead but when someone makes a joke not knowing (and it has happened) I don't get my panties in a bunch. Like I said, inner beauty comes with a sense of humor and the common sense to know when something is meant to offend or not.

Best Answer

And for someone so concerned about my inner beauty, it's interesting you choose to call me ugly in the same breath. Haha. You're so sad.

Best Answer

You're right. You are all that and a bag of chip. You know the bag of chips is mostly air.

Best Answer

You're getting warmer.

Best Answer

See, sarcasm works wonders.

Best Answer

Keep going! You can do it!

Best Answer

So you are trying to be a cheerleader now? Explains why you need the 2X4.

Best Answer

Never give up!

Best Answer

You either hun, you will find a man one day your just a young pup.

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice, you look like you've been dragged around the block a few times! Don't worry, I'll be old too some day, wise old sage.

Best Answer

Is that the best you can do?

Best Answer

I'm not the one trying to troll, I'm the one being trolled. Now keep going. I'm an insomniac and you're my entertainment. Dance monkey, dance!

Best Answer

I am an insomniac too. and you have been the one dancing while I have been laughing. I never take anything anyone says to me on here personal. LMFAO

Best Answer

You're getting boringgg. Try to insult me again.

Best Answer

LMFAO, I can tell you love abusive relationships. Happy now?

Best Answer

Oh my god. I'm actually starting to get sleepy. You are my cure for insomnia. I should add you as a friend and we can make this a routine so I can sleep!

Best Answer

You do realize that I really do not have anything personally against you. Very seldom do people keep it going like you. You are all right and I am not being sarcastic this time. That is the only reason I answered you question is because I knew you would have a come back to it.

Best Answer

NOOOO! You gave up?! Haha. And yeah I know, nothing personal.

Best Answer

I can keep going if you like. If your age is right on your profile, you have been rode hard and put up wet.

Best Answer

Or filthy stinking rich.

Best Answer

I don’t think that was true of Princess Diana.

Best Answer

Yeah, sometimes I do. And sometimes I think pretty can trump dead, as sad as that is.

Best Answer

i dont feel like writing so yes.

Best Answer

only dead matters in this town

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer