Missreedy Missreedy 31-35 26 Answers Jan 24 in Politics

Yeah, we hicks is stupid compared to youz city folks.

Best Answer

Not necessarily, they might be more trusting and less sophisticated in general compared to city dwellers but I'd be willing to bet some of the villagers have skills that would put the city-slickers to shame.

Best Answer

I agree, there are some extremely talented and open minded people in my small town.

Best Answer

When my family moved from a rural area to this university city area my younger sister came home from school one day laughing and told me that some of the students didn't know that pickles were made from cucumbers.

Best Answer

Yes, I can believe that. Many MIT professors live in small towns nearby.

Best Answer

I think the exact opposite is true. Cities are where all the dope smoking drooling hippie welfare bums live.

Best Answer

No don't think that's true

Best Answer

Your question implies that city folk are not narrow minded/dumb, and I can tell you I've met more than a few who were. I'm also wondering what you define as narrow minded and dumb?

Best Answer

Stupid lol

Best Answer

Well, there are plenty of stupid people around. All one has to do is look at the results of the past two US presidential elections to see that.

Best Answer

Not really, so city folks are super narrow minded.

Best Answer

There are plenty of small minded dumb city folk. I think their priorities are different, that doesn't make them dumb.

Best Answer

where live doesn't impact your intelligence... but it can effect how open minded you are... it's not a village vs city thing tthough, because either could encourage you to be close-minded

Best Answer

I don't think the people in small are dumd, but they have less to deal with compare to the city

Best Answer

There are those that herd sheep, and there are those who are herded. (You probably can guess where I am going with this)

Best Answer

To the pastures?

Best Answer

Seems to be where the truth lays.

Best Answer

not really. The experiences are very different. City people are more in tune with people and events around them, while village people are very in tune all the people and events in the village, and are also very in tune with nature.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Maybe in some countries where education is lacking and superstition prevails, but I don't believe that's true otherwise.

Best Answer

No. Just a different way of thinking.

Best Answer

of course it is, theyre all simple.

Best Answer

How small are we talkin about? Population wise?

Best Answer

400 mayb

Best Answer

There is a town not to far from here that has a population around 300. 2 of the boys from there were driving to my town and back when their car broke down. They knew their father knew were they were and so declined any offers for a ride. Saying that their dad would be by to pick them up. They were there for a week. This story my add to your hypothosis but I'll ask you this. Do you think you can survive a week in the desert with only what you have in your car right now?

Best Answer

Wtfck? Lmao

Best Answer

Yeah. **** those guys.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

xD

Best Answer

You two @ En and Miass are perfect for each other two peas in a pod.

Best Answer

Wait, what? Is this a love at first sight thing that I never saw, but you did? What is this wizardry!

Best Answer

LOL...

Best Answer