I do. Another way is to live with them.

Best Answer

Yes, traveling and living with someone are good ways with which to discover their personality. <br />
Another thing I've learned is that fighting with a person reveals much of his personality and character. This is where you'll see how they will really treat you (as well as how you'll treat others) when things go bad. <br />
In contrast, you can also learn much about a person's character when they're placed in a position of power, whether they'll abuse it or not.

Best Answer

I think that atticus finch said it best and that in order to know someone you must first walk in thier shoes

Best Answer

I don't think you ever discover a persons true personality until you have been with them long enough for them to be completly comfortable in a relationship. Until then they will do and act like they think you would want them to. You never know fully until it is too late. LOL

Best Answer

Yes, and cheaper then moving in with them and finding out - disaster!!!<br />
Hold up together in transit and hotel rooms; and waiting for transit; going through customs - YEP; good way to get an idea about how things could really be!!

Best Answer

Quite true, may i also include gambling with them for discovery.

Best Answer

The saying i always heard is "you never really know a person until you move in with them".<br />
Well its much the same difference really, but you get to find out all their bad habits, etc,etc.

Best Answer

you could only know a person very well if you have lived in the same house for years (at least 2yrs) and been thru many problems together...

Best Answer

YES...for example one my "good friends" and I thought it would be a good idea to go to Las Vegas..we always wanted to go. We were both so excited to be getting out of the house and going on the trip of our dreams...HA! it actually turned into a nightmare! She was such a ***** the whole time....couldn't make decisions...complaining and whining about everything. We fought the whole time and to this day I regret going to vegas with her. It ruined any perception I had of her. We are no longer friends.

Best Answer

Oh yeah. It's a great way to lose people you thought were friends.

Best Answer

i do yes because if you are with them all of the time you will learn about them and how they tick however sometimes when I have gone away with a friend I have discovered things I dont like about them and them of me because we have realised through spending so much time what each of us are really like

Best Answer

I agree with june1999, living with people is a really big way to get to know a person's real personality.<br />
I won't say that I don't believe about traveling together but people that I've travelled with never really showed me much of how they are. It's been mostly people that I've been roommates with.

Best Answer