coquette coquette 26-30, F 27 Answers Sep 28, 2012 in Community

That's ridiculous and actually sounds like some conservative rumor-mongering as well as an insult to black people.

Best Answer

Why is it I knew that new comment would be from you? LOL

Best Answer

I think you have a poor memory in addition to a fine old-fashioned Napoleon complex. The Freepers have been talking about those supposed race riots since 2008.

Best Answer

Personally, I'm so sick of "race" being blamed for everything or being the reason to be afraid of doing or saying something.

From what I have observed seems that the only people who keep throwing "race" in our faces are the same ones who in the not so distant past want to be "treated the same" and it's become a tool to be treated different again.

Best Answer

I so agree, and the thing is they don't want to be treated the same, they expect preferential treatment now.

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

We're still NOT treated the same. That hasn't changed. Anytime an unarmed kid can be murdered and people break their necks trying to find a reason that he must've deserved it, things haven't changed. People are just as racist as they ever were.

Best Answer

I don't understand why anyone would riot? This isn't a vote for black vs. white. It's a vote for worthless vs. worthless. lol

Best Answer

No, but I think I might start a riot if Romney wins.

Best Answer

The US is not the Middle East

Best Answer

I seriously doubt it, but I find it interesting that someone is trying to stir things up so that people will be afraid of blacks (and Hispanics, too, to some extent).

Best Answer

probably, 47 percent of all people in the US of inner city collect some kind of goverment assistance, so take there freebies away and tell them that they got to work and they will go nuts

Best Answer

I think that there may be, spoil people enough and they'll throw a tantrum when they don't get their way.

Best Answer

Spoiled by what? Incarceration rates? Poverty?

Best Answer

The plethora of government aid and scholarship programs and media pandering, actually.

Best Answer

performing an act that would cause a person to be incarcerated is an entirely personal decision. Seems that being under-paid has no racial boundaries. To actually get up and out and do whatever it takes to improve a persons situation is again completely under their own control.

Best Answer

I wouldn't be surprised

Best Answer

No you heard wrong there will be the biggest celebration in the streets. Even minorities hate Obama. This is the most important election of our lifetime. Obama's got to go. No Mo Obama.

Best Answer

all I can do is smh

Best Answer

White people rioting isn't a novel idea. The worst race riot in US history was mostly Irish poor protesting being drafted into the civil war to free slaves who would compete with them for them for already low paying jobs. Of course, they were also protesting the fact the wealthy could buy their way out of the draft.

This year a white republican judge in Texas said if Obama won it would mean another civil war and last year the govenor of Texas threatened to secede from the union.

Best Answer

He will win

Best Answer

Gimme a link. I'm not finding a credible source. Just some speculation from agitators. I do not believe this.

Best Answer

Is it time to start heading to the woods yet?

Best Answer

Race wars if he loses are a possibility, civil war if he wins. People are tired of the same old crap from DC and Obummer is one of the worst.

Best Answer

I have no idea why that would occur

Best Answer

why would people riot?

Best Answer