yes, it's called "projection"

Best Answer

Yes i believe so. I like the saying..when you point a finger at someone three fingers of your own hand are pointing right back at you"

Best Answer

Oh, I believe this with all my heart.

Best Answer

If they're not doing it. they really really wish they were....

Best Answer

I think its safe to say. Everyone in some way or another is a hypocrite.

Best Answer

yep. i've always found it to be true.

Best Answer

I agree with Faucon on this one! Its absolutely true!

Best Answer

I reckon its another one of those "Either-Or" type things...<br />
Like its either a case of 'advice to self' which you transfer onto others...or its actually a valid account of what someone elses issues are,..from someone who can be bothered to tell them..<br />
Sure sometimes it "takes one to know one"...but we all grow and mature ,reform ourselves or 'move on'...Some people still need to do that...Like grow up etc..<br />
Some people also get slack and regress to a more annoying or troublesome state..

Best Answer

Well, it takes one to know one. Find good friends and ask them if anything you're accused of are true. If they are true friends, they shall surely tell you the truth.

Best Answer

So they say it is,i believe yes.

Best Answer

That's quite an ironic self-coping mechanism you've worked up there.<br />
Good luck with avoiding the real problem.

Best Answer

absolutely without a doubt in my mind this has been going on for decades of centuries if not decades of years and everybody is to dumb and idiotic to fess up or admit there own wrong doing these days everybody has to be a slave person to somebody else and everybody is to dumb to take full responsibility for themselves to do the work themselves and admit the wrong doing themselves and admit when there is a problem that they have a problem of knowing on how to handle the situation of getting into one and out of one everytime.

Best Answer