I am mixed and I've heard people say that its disgusting that different races mix.... Are they saying that im disgusting just because of my skin color???
rayjoy rayjoy 18-21, F 111 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Community

No. They are closed-minded idiots. Ignore foolish, ignorant people.

Best Answer

you are madly in love

Best Answer

I love my husband dearly but it has nothing to do with his race. I am interested in people for the content of their character, the purity of their spirit, not the color of their skin.

Best Answer

Ummmmm?...isn't this the year 2012?

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

Interesting, because never in history has Humans ever interbred in such mass scales as recent decades... makes one think

Best Answer

WHAT ?<br />
What kind of nonsense is this ??<br />
Ridiculous !!

Best Answer

I think the sooner the races mix and everyone looks pretty much the same, the better it will be for all concerned.

Best Answer

its inevitable.

Best Answer

I don't think it is inevitable that we all end up looking the same - or even desirable. We all choose different hair styles and different clothes because we want a little individuality in our lives. It would be a shame if we all had the same skin colours, or features. But, of course, I do support mixed race relationships and marriages.

Best Answer

To me, the most important criterion is: Do they truly love each other, and have they taken into account the added difficulties that can arise from marrying someone from a different race or culture?<br />
I don't by any means think its unacceptable; but it can be more difficult to have a lasting and harmonious marriage if these things are not thought about beforehand. Love SHOULD get one through all the humps and bumps, but that's the theory... in practice, some unexpected things can "knock you for a six", and the love that the partners are capable of at the time may not be sufficient to weather the storm.<br />
Of course, this applies to any marriage... the commitment to honour and support your partner must always be there, to make a lasting and happy marriage. This is not as easy to achieve as it may seem; karmas and patterns from our genetics often surface and get in the way unexpectedly. In order to handle these, one needs a certain training - which is not a trivial matter.<br />
Of course no one could logically blame YOU and say you were disgusting because of what your parents decided to do! They gave you a body and an upbringing... that's the main thing. Its up to you to take it from there!

Best Answer

Love is colour-blind. Race is not an aspect of love, love is love itself, it has nothing more to it except itself.

Best Answer

People can be ignorant..the only half intelligent reasoning I was ever given was about culture not color...for example....about blacks marring whites and vice versa was you dilute the original culture and then it is lost. A white woman might not know why a black man is doing something..maybe it has something to do with how he was raised...but another black woman being raised in the same culture would know.. same goes if the situations are reversed. Anyone who would say anything outside of any rational thought is just threatened by the unknown..Everything else I was told was ignorant garbage..I hope that helps..

Best Answer

Rayjoy, always remember, you are a masterpiece created by the God that created the universe and all that is in it. You are a beautiful young lady never doubt that<br />
I think that in this day and age it is disgusting that this question even has to be asked. Racism is pure ignorance would be nice if the human race could be just smart enough to make racism and hatred a thing of the past.

Best Answer

You have your beliefs I have mine no need to be nasty about it

Best Answer

Utterly outrageous for someone to say that. Its skin colour nothing else. Its rare for me to get angry but that makes me think violent thoughts. Racism is the sign of a weak and unreasoning mind, those that are have no value as people for me.

Best Answer

I can't believe people even care about color anymore, how juvenile.

Best Answer

Only if they're siblings or first cousins...but that goes for everyone:)

Best Answer

how can one say its disgusting? that rings of insecurity. you look beautiful, and are the product of a mixed marriage, right? <br />
the only real challenge i see is that one must live somewhere where others may make your kids pay for what they see as wrong... ******** that treat kids poorly. I knew a mixed black man/white woman couple... they tried living with his people in Chicago, but she was treated poorly, and he was constantly barraged for marrying white. they tried living with her people in south Dakota... but they were cold and isolating, not excepting. it ended up that these stresses caused enough turmoil that it ended in separation. sad. <br />
I think the skin color is not the biggest issue, but the culture. while we all live in the same country, our culture/values will be major issues that need to be worked through if there are significant difference. <br />
I hope yo find the love you are looking for... and are treated like a queen.<br />
take care,<br />
Jeff

Best Answer

thank you. :)

Best Answer

Nonsense. There are just way to many idiots out there. <br />
Never listen to those ********. <br />
Actually, children of parents of different races are usually very beautiful.

Best Answer

I'm actually sort of against racial mixing, but even I can see that people of mixed race are some of the most beautiful around, lol!

Best Answer

What possible reason do you find mixed ethnicity partnerships objectionable?

Best Answer

I think that all races, (not just whites, but blacks, yellows, greens, and blues, lol) should maintain a form of "purity." Not saying that any races are better, I just think that they should put forth an effort to retain that purity. For instance, there are ancient tribes of people, (the Picts for one,) whose culture is so lost, that scholars cannot even read their writing, because there's nothing to compare it to. What happened? The Irish-Gaelic clan, that moved from Ireland, to what is now called Scotland, landed there, fought them, got along with them, had typical relations of the time with them, but in the long run, absorbed them, and their culture. People think I'm racist, but it's really just about the preservation of cultures. I'm Scottish, (heritage anyway,) and I wouldn't wish any ill will towards my ancestors, but I would like to learn about the Pictish culture. Their "race" and their culture, (like so many others,) have been lost to the ages. In future generations, people who wish to research their roots, will have to study 10 different cultures, and I think that the racial purity of all races could be lost, or threatened by to much inter-racial mixing.

Best Answer

((00))

Best Answer

I'm sorry that has been your experience. The fact of the matter is, many people are idiots. People can, and should marry whoever they like in my opinion.

Best Answer

Only narrow-minded simpletons would find it unacceptable. I'm a black man married to a white woman, and we have two children together, so I feel that it's totally acceptable as long as the two people involved truly love each other.

Best Answer

Thi shouldnt even be a question in 2012!!!

Best Answer

I'm for just about anything that makes a person happy .

Best Answer

Who thinks that in this day and age?

Best Answer

Sarcasm?

Best Answer

still dont get what the big deal is

Best Answer