Eggyegg Eggyegg 46-50, F 11 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Hobbies

Ladies complain so that they don't explode.

Best Answer

Well I.... I don't know whether to take offence at that or laugh

Best Answer

Only if they're all done at the same time.... in an elevator......

Best Answer

If a lady swears every once in a while, that's okay.

The occasional discreet burp, that's forgivable.

But a loud roaring fart does not a lady make although she may escape unscathed by a silent but deadly one in a good crowd, especially when the crowd is drinking beer.

Best Answer

they arent attractive human functions but they are necessary, even swearing is sometimes appropriate. i think most peoples definition of "a lady" is severely out of date.

Best Answer

That's true

Best Answer

Excessive swearing is a turn off, but the others are natural unavoidable body functions. So, whatever.

Best Answer

Yes. In public, meaning anyone. I'm not saying I've never done it, it just embarrasses me if it happens.

Best Answer

No...I seldom do those things alone either. :P

Best Answer

Oh...Oh...Oh....I was doing my Karaoke DJ gig the other night, and there's this woman who insists on standing behind me when she makes her requests...and she kept making these little ladylike burps right next to my face...they smelled awful. I just wanted to get that off my chest

Best Answer

I KNOW!!!!? She's kind of cute too...but she does it every time.

Best Answer