btronx btronx 36-40, F 12 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in Health

As they say, I'd rather die regretting the things I've done rather than than the things I haven't.

Best Answer

You are asking this to a guy that went hang gliding off the roof of a moving car with a winch line setup lol

Best Answer

Oh! Never heard of such a thing. Lol

Best Answer

No hills around Edmonton too launch from. We improvised

Best Answer

So this worked?

Best Answer

Yup. Crashed once with my trainer on a 1 in a million incident. There are about 40 members that do it. I have not gone for several years now though

Best Answer

Sounds interesting

Best Answer

One of the guys launched From where we normally start from at the town of Wetaskiwin, and made it into the next province to the town of Macklin. 4 1/2 hour drive by car and he did it in 13 hours by glider

Best Answer

Ive taken risks, and every time, they've blown up in my face.

Best Answer

#yolo

Best Answer

better to take a few risks...calculated risks

Best Answer

If you never take any risks out of fear... I don't know how you could be happy. That said...most of my risks have resulted in failure...so you have to be willing to risk losing what you have too....because it's going to happen to some.

Best Answer

It's definitely worth it to take risks in life, it would suck to live with the "what if"

Best Answer

Want to have all you teeth ? and no broken bones ? if so play it safe. Usually the risk takers get hurt big time - unless you like wheelchairs. Yea - I am not a risk taker so I guess that makes me boring.

Best Answer

if you dont take some kind of risks you will never really live life....telling someone you like them is a risk, eating sometimes is a risk, interviewing for a job is a risk, asking this question was technically a risk

Best Answer

Its important to take challenges and risks...if not you're not dreaming big enough. Why limit yourself

Best Answer